- Flaunt whiter teeth in just one week with Colgate Max White One toothpaste
- Safely remove stains with White Accelerators and prevent tartar to help you get one shade whiter teeth in a week
- The formula is clinically proven to remove up to 100% of surface stains*
- Keep brushing to help teeth stay whiter for longer and maintain a sensational smile
- When used twice daily
- Triple protection in one family toothpaste
- Colgate Deep Clean Whitening with Baking Soda helps remove stains to reveal naturally white teeth
- With regular brushing, the formula helps remove plaque
- Clinically proven to fight cavities, leaving your teeth healthy and strong
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect Whitening continuously repairs, strengthens and protects your teeth, whilst restoring them to their natural whiteness
- Daily repair toothpaste
- Powered by NovaMin
- Clinically proven relief and dailyprotection for sensitive teeth
- with fluoride
- Enjoy a brighter, whiter smile while keeping your whole mouth healthy with Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste
- This toothpaste has a breakthrough formula with zinc and arginine to provide superior proactive protection*
- The whitening toothpaste effectively removes stains and fights bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums for 24 hours*
- This fluoride toothpaste also protects against cavities, plaque, gum problems, sensitive teeth, enamel damage, staining and bad breath
- Superior bacteria reduction on teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums vs non-antibacterial fluoride toothpaste, with 2x daily continued use after 4 weeks
- Toothpaste from the toothbrush brand recommended by dentists worldwide
- with stannous fluoride complex. Oral-B's ideal protection technology
- 3x protection (on enamel erosion and sensitivity versus Oral-B 3DW Brilliance toothpaste)
- Clean mint flavour
- Toothpaste from the toothbrush brand recommended by dentists worldwide
- 80% of common tooth problems such as sensitivity, transparency and yellowing are caused by enamel erosion and acid attacks
- REGENERATE Enamel Science is the first oral care system able to regenerate tooth enamel mineral*, reversing the early enamel erosion process, keeping teeth healthy and strong
- Its unique NR-5 ingredients combine to form a fresh supply of tooth enamel minerals which wrap and integrate onto teeth.
- Helps protect against cavities, restore original whiteness and provides 3 times stronger teeth**
- Use REGENERATE Advanced Toothpaste twice daily, in place of your regular toothpaste. Use with REGENERATE Advanced Enamel Serum to boost effectiveness by 43%***
- Reveal a bright, white smile with Colgate Max White Sparkle Diamonds Toothpaste
- Colgate's Sparkle Diamonds formula polishes the tooth surfaces enamel of the teeth leaving them smoother and whiter
- The FreezeStorm Technology provides a cooling effect that lasts 10 times longer than a regular fluoride toothpaste
- Oral-B kit of 4 Oral-B Pro-Expert Professional Protection toothpastes shipped in recycled carton
- Our most advanced toothpaste technology, 24 hours protection against plaque with twice a day brushing
- Actively strengthens by remineralizing enamel
- Provides a clean feeling for the whole mouth
- Unique Stannous Complex Technology. Developped with dentists
- Colgate Whitening Charcoal Kit includes Colgate Max White Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste and a Colgate 360° Deep Clean Charcoal Whitening Toothbrush
- The charcoal toothpaste has a clinically proven formula infused with activated charcoal and mineral micro-particles to remove 100% of surface stains
- The charcoal whitening toothpaste freshens breath
- The teeth whitening charcoal toothbrush has slim tip bristles to reach deep between teeth and along the gumline
- Charcoal whitening toothbrush has a cheek and tongue cleaner to eliminate odour causing bacteria
Last update on 2021-06-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Tooth Pastes Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Tooth Pastes? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Tooth Pastes, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Tooth Pastes on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Tooth Pastes. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Tooth Pastes?
- What will Tooth Pastes do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Tooth Pastes?
- What’s the difference between good Tooth Pastes and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Tooth Pastes?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Tooth Pastes. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Tooth Pastes available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Tooth Pastes is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Tooth Pastes buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Tooth Pastes.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Tooth Pastes has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Tooth Pastes?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Tooth Pastes?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Tooth Pastes?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Tooth Pastes in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Tooth Pastes are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Tooth Pastes might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.