- [2 PCS SPRING PRESSURE REGULATOR]: Drop forged yokes heat treated, inner 1/2" drive and outer 19mm. Length 370 mm.
- [SUITABLE FOR]: Works well with springs between 90-370mm.
- [MAX JAW OPENING]: 370mm.
- [MATERIAL]: The coil spring compressor tool is built with heat treated, high quality CR-V steel to ensure that you obtain a professional job performance every time.
- [APPLICATION]: Designed for using in limited space under wheel arch. Jaws design is fitting to wrap coil claws for safety.
- Premium forged steel construction with heat-treated compression screw for optimal power and safety
- Ideal for compress and remove coil springs to repair or replace struts, shock absorbers and spring sets
- Drop forged jaws & warp coil claws for safety
- Allows quick and safe removal or installation of springs/shocks while repairing struts
- The heavy duty strut spring compresion tool is ideal for removal and installation of auto and truck coil spring and struts. Strong steel jaws securely hook into coils use
- [SCOPE OF REPAIR]: Allows for repairs on bent struts, strut tubes and damaged pieces
- [REPLACEMENT]: Compresses the coil spring to replace the shock absorber unit or spring
- [CONSTRUCTION]: Forged construction, Acme threaded rod with built in detent pins to lock the coil in place.
- [EASY TO INSTALL]: Fast and easy setup
- [PROTECTIVE CARRYING CASE]: Blow molded case protects components and provides easy transport.
- This item is designed to compress many MacPherson Strut Spring sizes
- The broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer
- This Tools Strut Spring Compressor quickly and safely compresses the spring for easy
- replacement of the strut cartridge or strut assembly repair.
- The hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life.
- Features adjustable safeguard that prevents accidental release of spring under load and also enables the parts of tool used for removing to always operate in parallel.
- Jaws capacity: 23N/m 280m/m length 280mm
- Hook engage spring can be compressed by turning Hex nut.
- 1200 kg max. Capacity per pair made of durable material for added strength.
- Use 19mm Hex socket or wrench
- For Use with a 21mm Socket or Spanner
- 2 PIECE
- COIL SPRING COMPRESSOR SET
- Quickly and securely compress springs on vehicles when repairing or replacing the shocks, springs or struts
- Manufactured from heat treated tempered steel
- Drop forged Steel hooks for increased durability
- Twin hook design for stability
- Suitable for use with up to 260mm coil springs
- Broad spring contact and built in detent pins help to lock the spring into place for safer spring compression
- Hooks are forged and the center screw is hardened for long life
- Designed to compress Macpherson strut spring up to 270mm length
- Hex-shaped end for a 22mm wrench or socket and allows a 1/2-inch extension for adjustment if the strut is too close to the tool
- Acme threaded rod allows for durable and smooth compression of springs both on or off the vehicle with hand or power tools
- Suitable for quickly compressing coil springs
- All steel construction
- For use on shock absorbers spring sets and bench struts
- Used for the controlled compression of coil springs
Last update on 2021-05-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Spring Compressors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Spring Compressors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Spring Compressors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Spring Compressors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Spring Compressors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Spring Compressors?
- What will Spring Compressors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Spring Compressors?
- What’s the difference between good Spring Compressors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Spring Compressors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Spring Compressors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Spring Compressors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Spring Compressors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Spring Compressors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Spring Compressors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Spring Compressors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Spring Compressors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Spring Compressors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Spring Compressors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Spring Compressors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Spring Compressors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Spring Compressors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.