A2Z Rug Modern Colourful Contemporary Design Area Rugs Rio Collection 5707, Multi 160x230 cm - 5'2"x7'5" ft
Color: Multi, Red, Orange, Blue, Navy, Green
- This finest quality collection is manufactured with the latest technology Belgium model rapier carpet weaving looms
- Made of Polypropylene, Rug Thickness is 8mm , with the super quality and handling
- Designers used the fashion colours in 2018 for this collection, all Unique design
- Perfect for living room rug, Dining Room Rug - Bedroom Area Rug
- For more design and sizes you can click on ( A2Z Rug ) on top of this listing and you will have more choose.
Publisher: A2Z Rug
Release Date: 2017-12-13
Details: More Information:
Rio collection is made for those who wants to have the latest designs and colours in their décor. We have created a unique design and colour scheme that is going to add a spectacular view to your home. Rio in Spanish means river. This has inspired all of our designs in Rio collection. You may see how waves can change the look of a river if rainbow was splashed into water. Rio also represents the city Rio de Janeiro, the city of sun and colours. .
• Thickness: 8MM
• Brand: A2Z RUG
• Material: Polypropylene
• Country of Manufacturing: Turkey
• Suitable for: All Rooms
Area rugs make your home feel more like home. Our designs come from many different countries giving them a distinct and unique character. Our range of Modern and Traditional rugs is ideal for brightening up your living room or bedroom with our rugs giving your feet extra insulation from cold floors. But there are actually many reasons why adding a rug to your home may be a good idea, and so it's important to keep all of them in mind to give you ideas as you furnish your place. A beautiful rug can transform a space by adding colour, texture and style. Draughty wooden floors benefit from the beauty of a rug, whether contemporary or traditional in style, not only by creating warmth underfoot but also by enhancing the room with a vibrant colour or a striking pattern.
• Vacuum rugs regularly to remove dirt and excess fiber -Use a suction type vacuum cleaner with a rotating brush attachment to prevent damage
• If loose strands occur, trim with scissors, do not pull
• We recommend use of a rug grip on all floor surface Blot wet spills with an absorbent tissue, do not rub Clean with mild carpet shampoo or consult a professional carpet cleaner for a deep clean
• Avoid direct sunshine as it may cause