- Powered by the reliable Briggs & Stratton 300E Series engine
- 2-in-1 cutting system: Choose between rear discharge and collecting of clippings
- The handle bar is adjustable in three heights and can easily be folded to save precious storage space
- Easily set one of the 6 height-of-cut positions (35 - 85 mm), by using only one single point lever
- All Sprint petrol lawn mowers are supported by the extensive network of Briggs & Stratton authorized dealers
- 🔵 With Hyundai's 79cc 4 Stroke Petrol Engine The HYM400P Is Both Lightweight And Durable
- 🔵 Innovative Cutting: The Hyundai 16" 40cm Cutting Width Makes The HYM400P The Ideal Choice or small to medium sized lawns
- 🔵 Quick Release Grass Collection Box: With A Spacious Quick Release 40L Polyester Grass Bag Means The Time Spent Emptying The Grass Is Hugely Reduced, Furthermore, The Quick Release Collection Box...
- 🔵Easy Height Adjustment: The HYM400P Has A Single Point Height Adjustor For All Four Wheels. With Six Cutting Heights Controlled From A Central Height Adjustment Lever Ranging From 25mm-75mm Putting You...
- 🔵 Compact Design: The HYM400P Is Fitted With A Foldable Handle System And Collapsing Grass Collection Bag For Minimal Storage Requirements
- 🔵 Impressive Power: The HYM510SP Is Powered By A Hyundai 3.6 kw IC200VE 4 Stroke Petrol Engine With Recoil Start Giving You Reliable Power When You Need It Most
- 🔵Innovative Cutting: With A 51cm Cutting Width The HYM510SP is The Perfect Choice For Medium To Large Sized Lawns.
- 🔵Quick Release Grass Collection Box: The Large 70L Grass Collection Box Means The Time Spent Emptying The Grass Is Hugely Reduced, Furthermore, The Quick Release Collection Box Allows You To Empty Your...
- 🔵 Easy Height Adjustment: Forget Adjusting The Height On Individual Wheels Or Front And Back, The HYM510SP Allows You To Choose From 5 Different Heights of Cut By Using The Height Adjustment Lever...
- 🔵 Compact Design For Storage: For Easy Storing The Handles Can Fold Down Over The Lawn Mower Making Storage Compact, Ideal For The Garden Shed, Garage or Transporting.
- 46cm cutting width
- Hand propelled
- 125cc Briggs & Stratton 300 Series engine
- Single cutting height adjustment
- 22-65mm cutting height / 6 positions
- Hyundai 139cc 4 stroke petrol engine
- 42cm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized gardens
- Self propelled Drive to save time and effort
- Rear discharge, cut and Drop and mulching cutting options
- Simple single lever cutting height adjustment with 6 settings from 25mm to 70mm
✔ Hyundai OHV 4-stroke 139cc engine, providing easy starting with low fuel consumption. Push button electric start and pull start .
✔Rear wheel drive, 420mm cutting width ideal for small to medium sized lawns. Single point central height adjuster - 6 cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.
✔Features rear discharge, collect and mulching options. Easy to remove, 45-litre grass bag with high airflow and level indicator.
✔ handles for compact storage. Full UK spares backup to maintain your lawn mower for years to come.
✔The battery will need to be charged before first use and under normal conditions, once every 2 months during the grass cutting season.
- Self Propelled Lawnmower
- Steel Deck with 530mm (21") Cutting Width
- Height Adjustable (25-75mm)
- 70L Grass Collection Box
- 173cc Four Stroke Petrol Engine
- Powered by STIGA 123cc petrol engine
- 39cm cutting width
- Lightweight polypropylene chassis
- 40-litre textile grass collector
- 40cm (16in) Petrol rotary lawnmower with steel deck, powerful DG450 OHV engine with easy start technology
- 10 Stage height of cut adjustment with a single lever control, 25mm to 75mm heights
- Self propelled drive system for effortless mowing
- Large 50l garss bag collector for less bag emptying
- 2 Year warranty (domestic)
- 🔵 Top rated electric start walk-behind mower for larger gardens
- 🔵 Electric push button start with recoil start backup.
- 🔵 Self Propelled to reduce fatigue, simply walk behind the mower and control its path.
- 🔵 510 mm Cutting width, Ideal for medium to large sized gardens.
- 🔵 Single lever central height adjustment - Six cutting heights 25mm to 75mm.
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Petrol Lawn Mowers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Petrol Lawn Mowers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Petrol Lawn Mowers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Petrol Lawn Mowers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Petrol Lawn Mowers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Petrol Lawn Mowers?
- What will Petrol Lawn Mowers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Petrol Lawn Mowers?
- What’s the difference between good Petrol Lawn Mowers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Petrol Lawn Mowers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Petrol Lawn Mowers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Petrol Lawn Mowers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Petrol Lawn Mowers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Petrol Lawn Mowers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Petrol Lawn Mowers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Petrol Lawn Mowers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Petrol Lawn Mowers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Petrol Lawn Mowers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Petrol Lawn Mowers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Petrol Lawn Mowers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Petrol Lawn Mowers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Petrol Lawn Mowers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.