- 16:9 Recording Format: No
- 3 CCD Technic: No
- 3 CCD-Technic: no
- Analogue/Digital: Digital
- Compact Flash Card: No
- Product description : Sony DCR-TRV22E
- 20x optical zoom
- 1/6" 800k pixel CCD and Canon's DiGiC DV
- Fully automatic easy Mode
- High-resolution 16:9 Mode for widescreen footage
- Night Mode
- Successor to Sony Handycam DCR-HC20
- 3,310,000 pixels CCD
- Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* Lens
- Video: 10x optical / 120x digital zoom
- 2.7 inch (6.85 cm) 16:9 hybrid colour LCD (123,200 pixels)
- Optical 20x zoom / digital 800x zoom
- 2.5 inch LCD display
- Advanced HAD CCD recording chip with 800,000 pixels
- Carl Zeiss Lens
- Box contents: Sony Handycam DCR-HC19, power supply, AV cable, lens cap, battery, software, USB cable, USB driver, wireless remote control
- The DCR-HC51E Camcorder from Sony enables video recording in SD quality on cheap DV tapes. The Carl Zeiss Vario Tessar lens has an optical 40x zoom. The 2.5 inch LCD touch screen is compact and functional.
- The DV connection (i.LINK) allows video editing on a connected PC. Super SteadyShot ensures greater image stability and the CCD sensor ensures high image quality. The colour finder makes it easier to...
- With the help of the different motif programs of the DCR-HC51E, the appropriate recording settings can be quickly selected. The dimensions of the device are very compact. The weight is only 380 grams.
- Box contents: Sony DCR-HC51E, power supply AC-L200, multi-AV cable (without S-cable), battery pack NP-FH30
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Compact MiniDV digital camcorder with 1-megapixel imaging
- 10x optical, 120x digital, zoom with Super SteadyShot image stabilization
- 2.5-inch touch-panel colour SwivelScreen LCD display for easy access to the entire
- camcorder menu
- Includes 8 MB Memory Stick for still image and MPEG1 capture
- 1/4-inch 1.33 Megapixel CCD for Superb Image Quality
- 10x Optical Zoom/700x Super Digital Zoom with Spline Interpolation
- 3-Dimension Noise Reduction (3D NR)
- 2.5" Clear LCD Monitor
- Auto Illumination Light and Digital Colour NightScope
- 4 to 6-pin Version
- High-speed Digital Data Transmission (400 Mb/s)
- IEEE 1394 Standard
- 12 Month Warranty.
Last update on 2021-04-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Minidv Camcorders Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Minidv Camcorders? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Minidv Camcorders, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Minidv Camcorders on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Minidv Camcorders. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Minidv Camcorders?
- What will Minidv Camcorders do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Minidv Camcorders?
- What’s the difference between good Minidv Camcorders and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Minidv Camcorders?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Minidv Camcorders. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Minidv Camcorders available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Minidv Camcorders is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Minidv Camcorders buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Minidv Camcorders.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Minidv Camcorders has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Minidv Camcorders?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Minidv Camcorders?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Minidv Camcorders?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Minidv Camcorders in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Minidv Camcorders are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Minidv Camcorders might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.