- Prime wide-angle lens, ideal for indoor, architectural, and landscape applications
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement
- Extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions to produce sharper images
- Nano crystal anti-reflection coating system improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, colour-neutral images
- The world's first ultra-telephoto, all-in-one zoom lens with a 22.2x range
- State of the art VC Image Stabilization for sharp and shake-free images
- New HLD (High/Low torque-modulated Drive) AF system for even more stable and precise focusing
- Firmware and settings customisable via optional TAMRON TAP-in Console (available separately).1 x Lens, Lens Hood, Body cap, Lens cap, Instructions
- Compatible Mounts:Canon, Nikon
- Versatile standard zoom for full-frame photography. Ideal for portraits, landscapes and when you only want to take one lens out with you.
- STM focusing delivers smooth near-silent AF when capturing stills and movies, and fast performance when shooting photos
- Superb image quality, whether you shoot full-frame or APS-C
- Enjoy razor-sharp performance in low light, with a 4- stop optical image stabilizer
- Intuitive design lets you stay in creative control. Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in AF Mode
- Focal length: 14mm
- Angle of view: 114°
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8 Minimum aperture: f/22
- Focus type: manual Focus
- Canon mount
- Slim, pancake design that is highly portable and lets you shoot discreetly
- Natural perspective, similar to that of the human eye
- Shoot in low light and control depth of field, with a large f/2.8 maximum aperture
- Get close to small subjects, focusing down to just 16 cm
- Smooth, quiet STM focusing when shooting movies. Lens construction six elements in five groups
- Capture dramatic landscapes and architectural shots with this EF-S ultra-wide angle zoom
- Enjoy steady shots even in low light and shoot sharp movies handheld
- High image quality thanks to spectra coating. Focal Length & Maximum Aperture : 10 - 22mm; 1:3.5-4.5
- Get closer and still enjoy an ultra-wide field of view with 0.22 m minimum focusing distance
- Maximum magnification is 0.17 (at 22mm)
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) motor for outstanding performance and fast, precise focusing
- VC gives 4-stop handling advantage (sharp images up to 4 shutter speeds lower)
- Moisture-Resistant Construction and fluorine-coated front element for additional protection when shooting outdoors
- Firmware and settings customisable via optional TAMRON TAP-in Console (available separately)
- Lens, Lens Hood, Front & Rear Lens Caps, Instructions. Electromagnetic diaphragm system
- Small and lightweight design
- 4 FLD, 1 SLD and 3 Aspherical lens elements ensure excellent image quality
- Improved Optical Stabilisation system
- Allows 1:3 close up magnification. Minimum Focusing Distance-39 cm
- Quiet and high speed HSM autofocus
- Get more in every shot with ultra wide-angle zoom lens
- Superior L-series performance with precision optics
- Enjoy consistent exposures with constant f/4 aperture
- Capture steady shots even in low light with 4-stop Image Stabilizer
- EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM, Rear Cap, Front Cap, Lens Case LP1219, Lens Hood EW-82
Last update on 2021-04-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Landscape Lenses For Canons Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Landscape Lenses For Canons? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Landscape Lenses For Canons, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Landscape Lenses For Canons on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Landscape Lenses For Canons. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Landscape Lenses For Canons?
- What will Landscape Lenses For Canons do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Landscape Lenses For Canons?
- What’s the difference between good Landscape Lenses For Canons and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Landscape Lenses For Canons?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Landscape Lenses For Canons. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Landscape Lenses For Canons available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Landscape Lenses For Canons is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Landscape Lenses For Canons buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Landscape Lenses For Canons.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Landscape Lenses For Canons has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Landscape Lenses For Canons?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Landscape Lenses For Canons?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Landscape Lenses For Canons?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Landscape Lenses For Canons in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Landscape Lenses For Canons are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Landscape Lenses For Canons might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.