- 58 high quality effects, 8 effects can be used simultaneously, including distortion, overdrive, compression, delay, reverb, wah-wah and more
- 56 type drums, 40 seconds phrase loop, 13 amp emulators,11 cabinet models, 72 presets (36 banks + 36 presets）
- Aux In Jack can be easily connected with CD MP3 headphone Mixer and more
- Includes: 3-band passive EQ and 6-band graphic EQ(120Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 6.4kHz)
- Large Color HD Screen (160 x128) and Powered by 6*AA Alkaline Batteries or AC Adapter (ACD-007A) For 8 Hours of Continuous Use
- 【Multi-effects Pedal】: 5 effect modules including 15 effect types, providing you with a sound library.
- 【Real Drum Rhythm】: 40 meticulous designed drum rhythms, and equipped with tuning function.
- 【Total 32 Patches】: 16 preset patches and 16 user patches for you to create your own sound library.
- 【Dual Power Supply】: DC 9V adapter(included) or 2 * AAA batteries (not included). It can be used indoors or outdoors.
- 【Perfect for Practice】: With 1/8" Aux in & headphone stereo jacks, and 1/4" input & output mono jacks. With a metal buckle on the backside to hang it at the waist for convenient usage.
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine squeezed into a light and compact floor unit
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in a guitar bag
- Easy Select and Easy Edit functions for quickly choosing and tweaking patches
- Four AA batteries provide up to seven hours of playing time for busking and mobile gigs
- Onboard control switch and expression pedal; footswitch/expression pedal jack and USB
- Guitar multi-effects pedal with large high brightness LCD display.
- 8 effect modules including 66 effect types, providing you with a sound library.
- 23 distortion sounds with 7 legendary amp simulators.
- 80 preset patched and 80 user patched for you to creating your own sound library.
- 180s loop recording, 40 drum & 10 metronome rhythms.
- Works on Mac or PC via optional USB to Micro-USB cable.
- Near-zero latency digital FX processing
- 32-bit digital signal processor
- 24-bit converter, 44.1kHz sample rate
- High-definition, low-noise preamp
- The Mooer Guitar Multi Effects Processor delivers the most authentic, modern, and rich tones.
- With easy operation and versatile function, it can definitely help you to get your own unique sound!
- This processor comes equipped with a huge LCD Display, 8 Effect Modules, 66 Effect Types, 80 Preset Patches and 80 User Patches, 6 assignable Expression Pedal Parameters, 23 Drive Sounds, 7 Amp Simulators,...
- Distortion is the heart of Rock N Roll, After careful modeling and testing, the 23 distortion sounds and 7 amp simulations are finally put into GE100, which can satisfy all your ambitions about distortion.
- We're A Mooer Authorized Reseller,you can get our worry-free 12-month warranty with the unique lable on the item.In addition this product provides two guitar picks for free, with random colors.
- Ultimate digital multi-effects pedal comparable to state-of-the-art studio processors
- 2Four-bit high-resolution stereo effects including flanger, chorus, phaser, delay, tremolo and pitch shifter
- Two additional parameter controls to adjust delay time, flanger rate, etc
- Blue status led for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on nine v battery or the behringer psu-sb dc power supply (not included)
- Find Your Signature Sound – Custom-designed quad-core DSP system with Eleven HD Expanded DSP software provides authentic amp, cab, mic and FX models for unrestricted tone-sculpting capability
- Easy-To-Use & Made-To-Move - 7 Inch high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface creates rigs in seconds; compact chassis, ideal for mounting on existing pedalboards or desktop studio use
- Power To Your Performance - Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over, Looper with 20 minutes of record time and hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Expanded Sound – USB connectivity for loading your own custom impulse response files; includes Celestion digital IR downloads to get you started from the get-go
- Studio Grade Capture - Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz; Includes ProTools First | HeadRush Edition (digital download)
- Flagship-class BOSS sound engine specially tuned for bass
- Pro-level amps and effects in a light, compact floor unit
- Essential tools on board for optimizing your core bass tone
- Includes advanced MDP effects for maximum musical expression
- Modern design with no hard edges enables safe transport in an instrument bag
- EFFECTS - Classic distortion tone. True bypass. stage distortion design provides higher degree of distortion.
- LED INDICATOR - LED indicator shows the status of effect. No battery, Powered by AC adapter(not included).
- ANTI SKID - Rubber pads on the backside is anti-skid, which enhances the stability and avoids friction.
- RELIABLE QUALITY - High quality by aluminum alloy which is durable and have a classic mini size brings you a musical feast.
- RESONABLE PRICE - Provided the very reasonable price to match the high quality product, you will not regret it.
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Guitar Effects Processors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Guitar Effects Processors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Guitar Effects Processors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Guitar Effects Processors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Guitar Effects Processors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Guitar Effects Processors?
- What will Guitar Effects Processors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Guitar Effects Processors?
- What’s the difference between good Guitar Effects Processors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Guitar Effects Processors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Guitar Effects Processors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Guitar Effects Processors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Guitar Effects Processors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Guitar Effects Processors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Guitar Effects Processors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Guitar Effects Processors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Guitar Effects Processors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Guitar Effects Processors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Guitar Effects Processors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Guitar Effects Processors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Guitar Effects Processors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Guitar Effects Processors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.