- Reduces emissions
- Cleans fuel system
- Restores performance
- Item Package Dimension: 3.81 cm L x 7.37 cm W x 20.57 cm H
- Saves fuel
- Restores power & performance
- Reduces emissions
- Protection of key engine parts from wear and corrosion
- For capless fuel tanks, please use manufacturer supplied funnel to pour in STP additive
- Fuel System Cleaner
- Removal of hard baked deposits
- Helps with loss of power and fuel economy
- Contains no alcohol
- STP Complete Fuel System Cleaner for Petrol engines
- Restores lost horsepower whilst reducing exhaust emissions
- Cleans and conditions the entire fuel system
- Stops knocking and pinking
- 1 x 500ml bottle
- Cleans fuel injectors, intake valves, spark plugs, as well as in the combustion chamber and prevents new build-up.
- Suitable for all petrol engines Add directly to the fuel tank.
- Provides rapid cleaning of the fuel injector. Restores lost power and acceleration by removing harmful deposits that build up over time.
- Removes the internal diesel injector deposits (IDID) also called ‘Injector Sticking’ and deposits on the injector nozzles.
- Improves fuel economy and overall engine performance due to fuel system clean-up. Lowers exhaust gas emissions.
- Easier cold starting and better ignition quality.
- Harmless to Catalytic Converters and particulate filters. Compatible with all Diesel Fuels including biodiesel up to B30. Size: 400ml.
- Techron PEA Concentrate Plus Petrol /Gasoline Fuel Injector System Cleaner 350ml
- Smooths out rough idling
- Cleans and conditions the entire fuel delivery system
- Improves fuel economy
- Restores power and acceleration
- Reduces exhaust emissions
- Intensively cleans fuel systems and injectors
- Reduces fuel consumption and emissions
- Restores lost power
- Stops rough running and idling
- Extends engine life
- Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants
Last update on 2021-06-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Fuel Cleaners Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Fuel Cleaners? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Fuel Cleaners, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Fuel Cleaners on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Fuel Cleaners. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Fuel Cleaners?
- What will Fuel Cleaners do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Fuel Cleaners?
- What’s the difference between good Fuel Cleaners and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Fuel Cleaners?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Fuel Cleaners. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Fuel Cleaners available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Fuel Cleaners is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Fuel Cleaners buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Fuel Cleaners.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Fuel Cleaners has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Fuel Cleaners?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Fuel Cleaners?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Fuel Cleaners?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Fuel Cleaners in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Fuel Cleaners are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Fuel Cleaners might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.