- Paper cutting knife/cutter for hobbyists, graphic artists or in the office for paper cutting, tape ringing and smoothing of adhesive tape, Suitable for right and left-handed users and for hands of...
- Ideal for cutting wrapping paper, and curling ribbon fast and efficiently, Exceptional cutting capability thanks to the sharp stainless steel blades
- Optimum control during cutting thanks to ergonomic handle, Soft handle makes it easy to hold, Safety thanks to hidden blade
- High durability, Easy to clean, Finnish design
- Contents: 1x Fiskars paper cutter, Paper cutting knives/blade, Length: 16.6 cm, Weight: 20 g, Material: Steel/Plastic, Colour: orange/grey, 1004713
- 12" personal paper trimmer, bend-resistant rails and aluminum alignment grid.
- Sleek, space-saving design features durable rails that won't bend or bow, so you get a straight, true cut every time.
- Compact 12" trimmer is ideal for home office or craft projects.
- Easy-to-read aluminum measuring grid for proper alignment and accurate cuts.
- Self leveling swing out arm
- Cuts A4 up to 5 sheets at once
- Triple track rail provides stability for precise cuts
- Compact and light weight
- Swing out ruler to 30cm
- Transparent guard hold paper in place
- Paper cutting machine with double guide rail for straight precision cuts, For cutting thick materials such as cardboard and plywood
- No replacement of the roller blade necessary
- Double guide rail system for precise cuts and stable blade guidance
- Easy storage thanks to collapsible design
- Contents: 1x Fiskars ProCision paper cutter, Dimensions (unfolded): 12 x 49.5 x 49.5 cm (H x L x W), Weight: 2430 g, Colour: orange/white, 1015748
- Paper cutting machine with centimeter and inch division for optimum cutting line guidance (15 cm / 6"), For cutting DIN A4 paper, Simultaneous cutting of up to 5 sheets (80 g/m2) possible
- Large cutting plate up to 15 cm, extension of the measuring area for wider paper sizes up to 37 cm by swinging arm ruler
- Patented and reinforced aluminium rail design, Locking of the rail for practical stowage, Paper clamping device for firm hold during cutting
- Patented, unique cutting line guidance for straight and precise cuts, Rubberized anti-slip feet for a firm grip, Ergonomic blade for optimal results, with finger protection
- Contents: 1x Fiskars paper cutter 30 cm, A4, SureCut, included 1x Folding Blade and 1x Blade, Dimensions: 4 x 37.5 x 23 cm, Weight: 515 g, 1020504
- Paper cutting machine with centimetre and inch division for optimum cutting line guidance, for cutting DIN-A5 paper, simultaneous cutting of up to 5 sheets
- Cutting DIN-A4 paper in transverse size and DIN-A5 in portrait size
- Transparent finger protection to hold paper and protect against fingerprints
- Rubberized anti-slip feet for a firm grip
- Contents: 1x Fiskars lever cutter, 22 cm, A5, roller blade , Dimensions: 28 x 5.4 x 19 cm, Weight: 440 g, 1003922
- Spare blades for insertion into paper cutting machines (Item No.: 1004637, 1003916 und 1003758) for straight cuts
- Simultaneous cutting of up to 5 sheets (80 g/m2) possible
- Cutting with the Rail mechanism for more precise results
- Easy replacement of the blades
- Contents: 2x Original Fiskars Spare Blades for Personal Paper Trimmer, Titanium TripleTrack, Colour: orange, 1004677
- Tragbare Paper cutting machine with centimeter and inch division for optimum cutting line guidance (12 cm/5"), For cutting DIN-A4 paper in cross-size and DIN-A5 paper in portrait size, Simultaneous cutting...
- Patented, unique cutting line guidance for straight and precise cuts
- Rubberized anti-slip feet for a firm grip, Ergonomic blade for optimum results, With finger protection
- With holes for practical storage of the ruler in a folder
- Contents: 1x Fiskars paper trimmer 22 cm, A5, SureCut, Dimensions: 2.5 x 36.2 x 22.4 cm, Weight: 270 g, 1004637
- Paper cutting machine with centimeter and inch division for optimum cutting line guidance, For cutting DIN A4 paper, Simultaneous cutting of up to 10 sheets
- Extension of the measuring area for larger paper sizes up to 31 cm with swing arm ruler, Cutting DIN A3 paper in landscape size and DIN A4 in portrait size
- Rail system for straight and precise cuts, Locking of the rail for practical stowage, Transparent finger protection to hold paper and protect against fingerprints
- Rubberized anti-slip feet for a firm grip, Operation with Ø 28 mm rotary blade for straight cuts, Easy blade change, Spare blade available (Item No.: 1003920)
- Contents: 1x Fiskars paper trimmer 30 cm, A4, roller blade , Dimensions: 41 x 6.5 x 20.9 cm, Weight: 640 g, 1003921
- Ideal for cutting a wide variety of crafting materials including paper, photos, scrapbook pages or specialty materials
- Widest base on the market (6 1/4) makes card cutting easier than ever
- SureCut wire cut-line makes it easy to see where blade will cut for unmatched accuracy
- Patented tripletrack system interlocks blade and rail for cuts that are straight and steady, never curved or wobbly
Last update on 2021-05-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Fiskar Paper Cutters Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Fiskar Paper Cutters? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Fiskar Paper Cutters, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Fiskar Paper Cutters on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Fiskar Paper Cutters. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Fiskar Paper Cutters?
- What will Fiskar Paper Cutters do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Fiskar Paper Cutters?
- What’s the difference between good Fiskar Paper Cutters and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Fiskar Paper Cutters?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Fiskar Paper Cutters. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Fiskar Paper Cutters available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Fiskar Paper Cutters is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Fiskar Paper Cutters buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Fiskar Paper Cutters.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Fiskar Paper Cutters has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Fiskar Paper Cutters?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Fiskar Paper Cutters?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Fiskar Paper Cutters?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Fiskar Paper Cutters in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Fiskar Paper Cutters are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Fiskar Paper Cutters might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.