- Bridge Pick Up With Built In Preamp
- Volume and Tone Knobs Free Zest extra strings, Zest rosin and bridge all included
- This stylish, eye-catching electric violin makes a great gift for every violinist as it opens lots of practical and creative opportunities! You can practice silently on this great quality instrument,...
- Solid Spruce top Beautiful Flamed back and sides.
- Full Size for 12 years old to Adult see size chart for help on size. Zest Violins have always been popular with beginner and experienced players alike due to their exceptional sound, playability and price!
- Contemporary design electric violin - metallic black finish (full size)
- 2-band eq & volume controls
- Internal headphone pre-amp (headphones and 9v battery included)
- Includes bow, rosin and carry case
- 395mm / 15.5" scale length
- High gloss metallic finish
- Fully set up by me Paul Stanton to a high professional standard.
- Professionally Hand Cut Bridge stamped with my workshop stamp "Paul Stanton" (normal cost £65)
- On board pre-amp with volume and tone controls
- Fast & Accurate: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- Super Bright Display: The large color display allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- Easy To Use: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- Reliable: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-Year Manufacturer Guarantee: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
- 🎸3 in 1 Metro-tuner:Combines a Tuner(Calibrate tune accurately), a Metronome(Cultivate your speed concept), and a Tone Generator.3 in 1 functional device offers you more choices for all your...
- 🎸High Definition Display:A digital tuner metronome with small and exquisite appearance, super bright backlight.This Tuner/Metronome also comes with a LCD display(3.7 * 2.3cm),which can provide excellent...
- 🎸360 Degree Rotatable Tuner : Can adjust at your suitable angle, simple and practical. LEKATO Tuner with high quality rubber clamp, more stable and protect your instruments.
- 🎸 Intelligent Functions : Auto power off function, the Metro-tuner will turn off automatically if there is no signal present or operation in 5mins. Each shutdown can automatically save the current...
- 🎸Tuner with Wide Application : Extended frequency range for all instruments like Chromatic(2A-6A), Guitar(6E 5A 4D 3G 2B 1E), Bass(LB 4E 3A 2D 1G HC), Violin(4G 3D 2A 1E), Ukulele C(4G 3C 2E 1A).
- replaces Snark SN-5
- Super Tight Tuning
- Brighter EZ Read Display
- Display Rotates 360 degrees
- replaces Snark SN-5
- Eastar EVA-1 violin is designed to produce remarkable sound, visual beauty, sturdiness, playability, and affordability to ensure that players will get the right start.
- The 4/4 full-size violin is made of spruce wood top and maple necks, backs and sides with inlaid purfling in antique varnish.
- Ebony fingerboard, chin rest and pegs, Alloy tailpiece with four integrated fine tuners.
- The whole violin is totally handcrafted and half-handmade paint, making surface smooth and nice hand feeling for you.
- Comes with high quality lightweight hard case with pockets, backpack and shoulder straps, Brazil wood bow with unbleached genuine Mongolian horsehair, rosin, adjustable shoulder rest, clip-on tuner, and an...
- Official Oypla Branded Product - Brand New Free UK Delivery
- Full Size 4/4 Scale
- Composite Wood Construction
- Includes An Ebony And Horsehair Bow
- Includes Semi-Hard Case, Bridge and Rosin
- Full size electric violin
- Metallic Red finish
- Includes headphones
- Made from solid maple
- Includes case, bow and rosin
- Supports multiple tunings and different pitches : You can tune your instrument by Chromatic mode ,or select a Guitar/Bass/Ukulele/Violin mode separately according to your actual instrument and can adjust...
- Sensitive small tuner with big note name: This vibration tuner responds very fast and ignores the background noise with high precision of ±1 cent, so it is perfect for loud environment. Very small to...
- Easy to use: Single coin battery operated , auto power off for no operation in 5 minutes to save battery.The screen rotates 360 degrees and the clamp fits up to 2.5cm thickness to adapt the tuner to any...
- CE certified. It maintains a low defective rate of less than 0.1%, much far above the industry standard. For beginners, pls note: Every clip-on tuner is to identify the frequency of the sound by the...
- As everyone knows electronic product always has a defective rate because of mal-production/transit or something else (Good company has strict quality control to ensure very low defective rate).We are...
Last update on 2021-05-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Electic Violins Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Electic Violins? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Electic Violins, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Electic Violins on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Electic Violins. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Electic Violins?
- What will Electic Violins do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Electic Violins?
- What’s the difference between good Electic Violins and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Electic Violins?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Electic Violins. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Electic Violins available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Electic Violins is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Electic Violins buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Electic Violins.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Electic Violins has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Electic Violins?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Electic Violins?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Electic Violins?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Electic Violins in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Electic Violins are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Electic Violins might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.