- Powerful 1800w with 2 heat settings
- Infrared elements heat the body
- Exceptional long life, infrared elements provide more than 5000 hours of heat
- IPX3 rated for outdoor use
- Black steel construction
- Instant Heat: The 900w halogen design provides heat straight away
- 2 Heat Settings: Easily set your desired temperature
- Easy to Use: Simple dial controls to control the heat
- Portable: Lightweight with a carry handle so it can be used where you need it
- 3 ADVANCED HEAT SETTING: Adapting 3 halogen fire tubes as heating element, the heater produces instant and warm heat within seconds. Three gears for different heat demands. 3 Heat Settings (650w / 1350w /...
- HEIGH ADJUSTABLE AND EASY ASSEMBLY: Pull switch control and adjustable height of standing pole make the heater more user-friendly and convenient. Adjustable height: 1.74m - 2.1m Height (max)
- WEATHER AND DUST PROOF: The vertical patio heater is weather and dust-proof (IPX4 rating), adapting explosion-proof net and tip-over switch for safety. No Gas or other flammable fuel is required.
- HEATING ELEMENTS: Quartz tube heating element. Voltage: 230v ~ 50Hz. This advanced quartz heater uses electricity instead of gas to heat patios, conservatories, garden gazebos & garages quickly &...
- PEREFECT FOR GARDEN PARTY: Enjoy a drink or party in the garden any time of year. The heater combines a robust structure with excellent design, making the product ideal for both commercial and domestic...
- Multi-functional - a source of both heat and light, ideal for socialising into the night
- Versatile - IPX4 approval means that this heater is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Equipped with over-heat protection - family friendly and safe
- Made from steel - stylish, durable and long lasting
- Multiple heat settings - allows you to adjust the temperature depending on the weather, helping you to save both energy and money
- 800W power output
- 2 power settings - 400W / 800W
- Wide-angle heat reflector
- Automatic cut out, safety tip over switch
- Ideal for Small Rooms, Caravans and Garages
- Freestanding design
- Three power settings
- Adjustable thermostat and timer
- Overheat protection
- Comes with 2 years warranty which can be registered online
- Realistic LED flame effect with adjustable brightness and flame dimmer
- Aesthetically pleasing panoramic 180 Degree window with a black cast iron effect finish
- Two heat settings of 1000 W and 2000 W to suit your preference with overheat protection for optimum peace of mind
- H 69.50 cm, W 63.9 cm, L 30 cm, comes with remote control for easy operation
- Comes with 1 year guarantee, register your product online to get extended 2 years warranty
- COMPACT FLATBED AND UPRIGHT DESIGN: The 2000w Fan Heater sits horizontally or stands vertically, adapting to best suit your needs. The compact, simple and lightweight design is ideal for use at home or in...
- TWO HEAT SETTINGS AND COOL BLOW FAN: Switch between the two heat settings (1000w/2000w) to set the power of the fan or use the cool blow function to operate as a cooling fan. Save money and space in your...
- VARIABLE THERMOSTAT: Use the variable thermostat dial to set the temperature level. The heater will operate until the surrounding air temperature is at the set level and then will automatically switch...
- FROST WATCH PROTECTION: The built-in frost watch protection allows the fan heater to switch on automatically if the room temperature dips below 5°c – just turn the dial to the minimum to keep the chill...
- SAFETY FEATURES: Stay safe with automatic overheat protection to automatically cut off the unit should it overheat and the cabinet is made from fire retardant plastic. Approved by UK and German safety...
- LONG LIFE QUARTZ TUBES: Long life tubes ensure your quartz heater will be long lasting and efficient. The STAYWARM 800w 2 Bar Quartz Heater offers radiant heating using infrared waves to create and omit...
- COMPACT DESIGN: The compact size and quiet operation makes the quartz heater ideal for the home without disturbance to your daily life. This lightweight product measures up at just H 36 x W 25 x D 15 cm...
- 2 HEAT SETTINGS: The STAYWARM 800w 2 Bar Quartz Heater has 2 heat settings; 400w and 800w. Simply plug into any UK mains to switch on and set the dial to ‘I’ for 400w or dial ‘II’ for 800w; the...
- LIGHTWEIGHT WITH FOLD AWAY STAND: The heater comes with built-in integral carry handle for ease of transportation between locations and has a rotatable, collapsible stand that folds away when not in use.
- SAFE TO USE: If a technical malfunction should occur, the overheat protection will disconnect the power should it become too hot. The safety tip-over switch will also cut power to the device if it’s...
- SUPERIOR TO OIL HEATERS - While oil heaters have their pros, Micathermic (or Mica Panel) heaters outrank them in many ways. They radiate heat more effectively, they are safer to use, lighter in weight,...
- SAFE TO USE – Surpassing both convector and oil-filled radiators, radiant heaters like the HV101 are safer to use. The mica panels are naturally insulating which prevents from electric shocks and...
- ADJUSTABLE HEAT SETTINGS - The HV101 has three programmable heat settings which allow you to adjust the level of heat being expelled: 1kW, 1.5kW and 2.5kW. It also has a thermostat which you can programme...
- EASY TO MOVE AND COOL TO TOUCH - Thanks to their clever design, our Micathermic heaters are safe to touch and will not burn your hands. Additionally, they are lightweight and have caster wheels which...
- FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS – Dimensions: 71 x 23.2 x 64.8cm. Weight: 6.1kg. It has a 1.8m power cable with British Standard (BS) approved 3-pin plug. Power: 2000W (2.5kW). Voltage: 220-240v;60Hz. We...
Last update on 2021-04-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Duraflame Quartz Heaters Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Duraflame Quartz Heaters? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Duraflame Quartz Heaters, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Duraflame Quartz Heaters on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Duraflame Quartz Heaters. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Duraflame Quartz Heaters?
- What will Duraflame Quartz Heaters do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Duraflame Quartz Heaters?
- What’s the difference between good Duraflame Quartz Heaters and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Duraflame Quartz Heaters?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Duraflame Quartz Heaters. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Duraflame Quartz Heaters available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Duraflame Quartz Heaters is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Duraflame Quartz Heaters buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Duraflame Quartz Heaters.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Duraflame Quartz Heaters has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Duraflame Quartz Heaters?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Duraflame Quartz Heaters?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Duraflame Quartz Heaters?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Duraflame Quartz Heaters in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Duraflame Quartz Heaters are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Duraflame Quartz Heaters might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.