- Powerful 7-channel amplifier with the latest home cinema technology – 95 watts per channel delivers high power performance & operational stability for a range of speakers & advanced video processing with...
- Advanced hdmi video section with eARC support (HDMI 8 in / 2 out) – features 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video with full HDCP 2.3 support, 4:4:4 pure color sub-sampling, Dolby vision, HDR10, HLG, eARC, 3D & BT.2020
- Multi-dimensional audio – In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X, the AVR-X2600H also supports Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that creates virtual height effects even without the...
- Award-wining on-screen quick setup guide walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. The back-panel is laid out with...
- Enjoy wireless streaming with Pandora, Spotify, Tidal & more via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, & AirPlay 2. Play the same song in every room or a different one in each connected room with HEOS MULTI-ROOM SPEAKERS
- 7.2 channel AV receiver with 145W power per channel: Seven powerful amplifiers tuned to provide the classic and dynamic Denon sound experience
- Supports Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology, DTS:X and DTS Virtual:X: Enjoy an immersive, three-dimensional audio experience up to 5.2.2
- 6 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support, 1 HDMI output: Connect up to six media devices and output to one display (ex. TV or projector in the living room and another device in the multi-zone
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri voice control: Use your voice to control the AVR-X1600H and wireless music services hands-free
- HEOS Built-in wireless multi-room music streaming technology: Listen from any room of your home for a connected, whole-home audio experience
- EXPERIENCE SOUND LIKE NEVER BEFORE – Equipped the newest eARC the AVR-S650H allows you to connect up to 5 speakers (135W/speaker) and to create your own home cinema sound system.
- SEE EVERY DETAIL – Featuring technologies like Dolby Vision, HLG and HDR10 this AV-receiver is the ultimate tool to watch your favourite movies or play the best games in 4K Ultra HD quality.
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE – Sit back, relax and enjoy music without having to reach out for the remote! Or "Ask Alexa" via the Amazon Echo or Dot to switch your screen to another input.
- STREAM YOUR FAVOURITE MUSIC – Easily connect the AV-Receiver via Bluetooth, Apple AirPlay2 or the HEOS App with Spotify, Tidal, TuneIn, Deezer and many other music streaming services.
- EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR MUSIC - Link up to 32 speakers wirelessly with the HEOS Multiroom Technology and listen anywhere in your home to your beloved playlist or radio show.
- POWERFUL 7-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER WITH THE LATEST HOME CINEMA TECHNOLOGY – 95 watts per channel delivers high power performance & operational stability for a range of speakers & advanced video processing with...
- ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION WITH eARC support (HDMI 8 in / 2 out) – features 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video with full HDCP 2.3 support, 4:4:4 pure color sub-sampling, Dolby vision, HDR10, HLG, eARC, 3D & BT.2020
- MULTI-DIMENSIONAL AUDIO – In addition to Dolby Atmos, DTS:X & DTS Virtual:X, the AVR-X2600H also supports Dolby Atmos Height Virtualization Technology that creates virtual height effects even without the...
- AWARD-WINING ON-SCREEN QUICK SETUP GUIDE walks you through simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, specify EQ settings & helps you optimize your surround sound. The back-panel is laid out with...
- ENJOY WIRELESS STREAMING with Pandora, Spotify, Tidal & more via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, & AirPlay 2. Play the same song in every room or a different one in each connected room with HEOS MULTI-ROOM SPEAKERS
- 2-source/3-zone AM/FM stereo receiver and integrated amplifier with 80 watts per channel x 2
- 4 ohms stable (using speakers A or B)
- Independent zone 2/3 control using supplied remote and external remote-control equipment such as Denon's RC-616 and RC-617 (optional)
- Signal Level Divided Construction (SLDC) keeps low- and high-level signals separate for greater clarity and fidelity
- Composite-video switching: 3 inputs/4 outputs
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Denon Avr Receivers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Denon Avr Receivers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Denon Avr Receivers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Denon Avr Receivers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Denon Avr Receivers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Denon Avr Receivers?
- What will Denon Avr Receivers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Denon Avr Receivers?
- What’s the difference between good Denon Avr Receivers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Denon Avr Receivers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Denon Avr Receivers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Denon Avr Receivers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Denon Avr Receivers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Denon Avr Receivers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Denon Avr Receivers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Denon Avr Receivers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Denon Avr Receivers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Denon Avr Receivers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Denon Avr Receivers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Denon Avr Receivers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Denon Avr Receivers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Denon Avr Receivers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.