- 8mm (5/16") bore
- Working pressure 20Bar
- 1/4" BSP female nut end fittings
- High-quality materials, good oil resistance, pressure and explosion-proof, good wear resistance, thickened management, good flexibility and resistance to bending.
- Made of high resilience polyurethane raw material, the pneumatic tube has a small bending radius, is easier to install, simple to operate, easy to use, and comes standard with a quick connector.
- The color standard is derived from high-quality materials, meets industrial needs, and uses high-quality toner, which is smooth and smooth.
- Self-storing design springs back into coiled shape after each use,Bend restrictors prevent kinks and relieve strain near hose ends.
- Lightweight, low-friction nylon construction is easy to work with 360-degree swivel brass connectors keep hose from twisting and tangling.
- Total length: 10m, 15m, 20m
- External diameter: 8mm
- Material: Polyethylene
- Internal diameter: 5mm
- Connections: quick coupling nipple, with anti-kink springs
- ➤High Pressure Resistant - High quality rubber hose, good toughness, high pressure resistant, anti-aging.
- ➤Good Stability - Rugged brass connector, not easy to corrode, good stability.
- ➤Precision Workmanship - Precision machined threads ensure firm connection.
- ➤High Flexibility - High flexibility hose, can be bent randomly without deformation.
- ➤Wide Use - Suitable for air, compressed air, argon, nitrogen and carbon dioxide.
- With high-quality braided hose.
- Operating pressure up to 15 bars.
- With metal single lever quick couplings.
- Reel body made of unbreakable special plastic.
- Frame made from galvanised steel tubing.
- Compressed air hose reel, non-twisting 20 m 6 /12 mm
- Compressed air hose reel, anti twist, 20 m 6/12 mm
- 【Very durable 3】Layer hose structure, with highly flexible lining and anti - tearing polyester fabric inserts.
- 【High pressure and anti-kinking】It can be used as reinforcement for high pressure and anti-kinking.
- 【High quality material】This air hose is made of tough PVC material that can withstand high temperature and high pressure.
- 【Excellent adhesion】The hose cover has excellent adhesion and high mechanical strength.
- 【Suitable use】Suitable for pneumatic tools and air compressors.
- Size:Outside Diameter:6mm / 0.24 inch,Inside Diameter:4mm / 0.1 inch,Wall Thickness:1mm / 0.04 inch,Total Length:10M / 32.8Ft
- Excellent quality:Compression Resistance:10kgf/Cm2-Explosion pressure:30kgf/Cm2-Operating temperature:-5℃-50℃,Anti abrasion:35mg
- Feature:Resistance to oils with no erosive nature, Strong restoring force no Deformation, High flexibility,nontoxic and no odor.
- Use range: Pneumatic pneumatic tools,Instruments,Laboratory automation equipment and Gardening etc.
- Using the fluid:Air compress, water.
- Thanks to the compressed air hose holder with automatic winding system, your pneumatic hose rolls up easily - no stumbling, fewer accidents
- The reel comes with a strong bracket, so it can be mounted on the wall or ceiling and rotated up to 180°, for a flexible use of the pneumatic air hose
- Hose reel with locking mechanism and braking system - precise and tidy coiling of the pneumatic air tube, protection from kinks, damages and dirt
- Quick connection to compressor and pneumatic tools, bursting pressure 24 bar, resistant -5 up to +45°, perfect for garden, workshop, garage, industry
- Delivery contains: Poppstar air hose reel 33 ft (10 m + 1 m, inner diam. 5/16" (8 x 12 mm), 3/8" quick coupling), pre-assembled, with mounting bracket
Last update on 2021-05-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Compressed Air Hoses Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Compressed Air Hoses? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Compressed Air Hoses, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Compressed Air Hoses on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Compressed Air Hoses. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Compressed Air Hoses?
- What will Compressed Air Hoses do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Compressed Air Hoses?
- What’s the difference between good Compressed Air Hoses and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Compressed Air Hoses?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Compressed Air Hoses. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Compressed Air Hoses available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Compressed Air Hoses is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Compressed Air Hoses buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Compressed Air Hoses.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Compressed Air Hoses has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Compressed Air Hoses?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Compressed Air Hoses?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Compressed Air Hoses?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Compressed Air Hoses in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Compressed Air Hoses are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Compressed Air Hoses might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.