New, Luxury, XXL 100% Genuine Grey 2 Extra Large Sheepskin Rug with Extra Thick Wool (110-120 x 70-75)
- ✅EXTRAORDINARY PRO-HEALTH ATTRIBUTES - In wool, mites do not develop and therefore especially wool products are recommended for allergy sufferers. Wool also contains lanolin, a delicate fat produced by sheep's skin glands, which works anti-rheumatically, improves blood circulation and delays the effects of skin aging
- ✅NATURAL TEMPERATUR REGULATOR- low heat conductivity, thanks to which it protects the body against both cold and excessively high ambient temperature
- ✅HIGH HYGROSCOPICITY, or the ability to absorb moisture, reaching up to 33% of its weight, thanks to which wool products do not adhere to the skin
- ✅FIBER ELASTICITY - which causes stretched wool products to return to the original shape after stopping stretching, thanks to which they retain aesthetic appearance and do not crumble. The considerable tear strength makes the wool products durable in use
- ✅LIGHTNESS AND SOFTNESS - make the woolen products pleasant to wear and have aesthetic qualities, skillfully emphasized in fluffy blankets and rugs
Sheep wool has a number of advantages, thanks to which it belongs to the most sought after and valued textile raw materials. The latest scientific research shows that sheep fleece has properties that effectively neutralize harmful substances in the air in enclosed spaces. It is an excellent natural biofilter.
Protects against the harmful radiation of the materials included in building materials. For this reason, it was interested in ecological construction. It uses them as a component of thermal and sound insulation, which is why for wallpapers.
In turn, the high content of keratin, ie proteins insoluble in water, binds and neutralizes harmful chemical compounds, such as formaldehyde. It also reduces the intense and harmful smell of cigarettes. Carpets, kilims or bedspreads made of sheep's wool and leather balance the temperature in the room, absorb the negatively operating electrosmog.
That is why it is worth having them at home, where also wireless Internet works. In its original condition (that is, only after one wash), the sheep fleece has remarkable healing and cleansing properties.
It does not absorb sweat but expels it outside. This is due to its hygroscopic properties, i.e. the ability to absorb and evaporate water.
The pioneer of research on the healing properties of the sheep fleece was German scholar, prof. Dr. Gustav Jäger (1832-1917). He wrote about several books and many dissertations. Through his experiments, he proved that sheep's wool is the best means of thermal therapy.
During cold winters, he dressed people in sheepskin coats and rode a sleigh for a few hours a day. After returning, they were never cold. They did not have a cold and did not suffer from flu.
And they owed it to the insulation properties of wool. This unique thermal protection results from its porous structure, fluffiness and elasticity. Thanks to these features, air is kept in the wool, which is the best insulator.