- 💕【 MULTI-PURPOSE CLAMP METER WITH TRUE RMS AUTO-RANGE】 accurate AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode, Capacitance and Resistance Measurement.
- 💕【WITH NCV & LIVE LINE TEST FUNCTION】 non-contact Voltage Detection Function with a Sensor to Detect Voltage and Avoid Electric Shock without Touching Any Wires. Light and Sound Alarm If Detects the...
- 【CONTINUITY TEST & OVERLOAD PROTECTION】designed to Safely and Accurately Confirm the Circuit Conducts Electricity with Low Voltage Indication and Overload Protection. Light Alarm If Detects the AC...
- 💕【Easy to Use and Read】 small and Portable to Carry and Use. High Resolution, Large Backlit LCD Screen Improves Visibility. The flashlight can Access Measurement in a Dark Place. Low Battery...
- 💕【YOU WILL GET】Meterk Digital Clamp Meter, 2*Test Leads, 3*AAA Batteries(Inside the Clamp meter), User Manual(English + French + German + Italy + Spanish) , 1 * Storage Bag
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests. True...
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals when measuring motors and transformer....
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side. Simply...
- Multi-Function: Two-color backlit LCD Display - When the voltage > 80V or the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns orange to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for...
- What You Get: 1* Kaiweets Digital Clamp Meter, 2 * Test Leads, 2 * Thermocouples, 2 * AAA batteries (Inside the clamp meter), 1* Storage Bag, 1 * User Manual. 3-Year after-sale service and lifetime...
- 【MULTI-PURPOSE CLAMP METER WITH TRUE RMS AUTO-RANGE 】 Accurate AC/DC voltage, AC current, frequency, duty cycle, diode, capacitance and resistance measurement
- 【WITH NCV & LIVE LINE TEST FUNCTION】Non-contact voltage detection function with a sensor to detect voltage and avoid electric shock without touching any wires. Light and sound alarm if detects the AC...
- 【CONTINUITY TEST & OVER LOAD PROTECTION】 Designed to safely and accurately confirm the circuit conducts electricity with low voltage indication and overload protection. Shows "OL" on the LCD if over...
- 【EASY TO USE AND READ WITH LARGE LCD SCREEN】Small and portable to carry and use. High resolution and low battery indication. The flashlight access convenient AC current measurement in the dark. Data...
- 【YOU WILL GET】 Meterk Digital Clamp Meter, 1 Pair of Test Probe, 1 Temperature Probe, 3 AAA Batteries(Inside the Clamp meter), User Manual (English + French + German + Italy + Spanish), 1 Storage Bag
- VFC, low pass filter
- NCV testing
- Ergonomic and lightweight
- Auto range, 2~3/s sampling rate
- True RMS
- Auto-ranging Clamp Meter: Accurately measures AC current to 200 amp, AC and DC voltage to 600V and resistance to 2 kiloohms. This clamp meter does not support DC CURRENT measurement!
- Large Jaw Design: Jaw opening measures AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without touching or interrupting the circuit. Convenient for one hand operation
- Multi-Function: Data Hold, Max Reading, and Automatic off Mode. Continuity, Diode, Capacitance, Resistance Measurement. The backlight of screen is bright and easy to read even in dark environment.
- Portable: Small size:163*60*30mm, only weights 148g (including 2*AAA batteris) that easy to put into your pocket or tool bag.
- Safety First: This clamp meter conforms to RoHs and CE certification. Double insulation with safe standard CAT III 600V. Combin with 3-Year after sale service, lifetime support service, please contact with...
- A compact 3½ digit autorange digital clamp meter
- DC voltage range: 0.2/2/20/200/600 V
- Resistance: 200 Ω/2 kΩ/20 kΩ/200 kΩ/2 MΩ/20 MΩ
- Continuity: yes, under 30 Ω
- Diode check: approx. 1.5V
- 【True-RMS】 - This clamp meter can accurately measure AC Current to 600A, AC/DC Voltage up to 600V, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature...
- 【LowZ & LPF】- Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals when measuring motors and...
- 【NCV Detect Function】- This function can effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side. Simply place your...
- 【Multi-function】- When the voltage > 80V or the AC current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns deep orange to warn you of high voltage. LCD backlit & LED Flashlight provides better readable even in dark...
- 【Item Including】- 1x clamp meter HT206B, 1x pair of test leads, 1x thermocouple, 2x AAA batteries, 1x portable bag, 1x user manual. 36 months after-sales service. Please contact with us if you have any...
- Versatile clamp meter with temperature, frequency and capacitance measurements, Hold button
- True RMS ensures accuracy of results, Easy to operate, Slim, ergonomic design, CAT IV 300V/CAT III 6
- 400A AC/DC current measurement, 600V AC/DC voltage measurement, Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ w
- Jaws are able to open to a maximum diameter of 30mm, catering for conductors up to 600MCM, Temperatu
- Supplied: Fluke 325 Clamp Meter, Test Leads, Soft Carrying Case, User Manual, Temperature Probe.
- Two year Fluke Warranty
- True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 323 series clamp meters the best general troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential Electricians
- The Fluke 323 model is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 a in tight cable compartments
- 400 amp AC current measurement, 600 Volt AC/DC Voltage measurement
- Cat IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- 5999 COUNTS CLAMP METER --- This 5999 Counts Auto-Rang Digital Clamp Meter Can Be Used to Test AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Capacitance, Resistance, Frequency, Temperature, Diode, Etc, Which Is Suitable...
- SAFE TOOL --- Non-contact Voltage Detect with Overload Protection And Clamp Jaw Measures AC Current up to 28mm without Interrupting The Circuit, Which Makes It Much Safer to Use on Mains Cables And High...
- LED LIGHT --- Large LCD Screen with Backlight And Comes with LED Light on The Top, Which Is Very Convenient in Darkness.
- PORTABLE --- Small in Size And Light in Weight, Pocket Design for One-handed Use And Easily Carry. Comes with Alligator Clip, Batteries, K-Type Thermocouple, Test Probes And Bag.
- AUTO RANGING --- The Meter Will Automatically Select The Appropriate Decimal Point Place Due to Auto Range.
Last update on 2021-04-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Clamp Meters Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Clamp Meters? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Clamp Meters, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Clamp Meters on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Clamp Meters. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Clamp Meters?
- What will Clamp Meters do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Clamp Meters?
- What’s the difference between good Clamp Meters and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Clamp Meters?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Clamp Meters. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Clamp Meters available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Clamp Meters is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Clamp Meters buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Clamp Meters.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Clamp Meters has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Clamp Meters?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Clamp Meters?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Clamp Meters?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Clamp Meters in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Clamp Meters are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Clamp Meters might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.