- Quickly, easily and conveniently lifts spills and stains combining powerful suction with deep cleaning.
- With two cleaning attachments designed to tackle stains and mess on different surface types, VAX SpotWash is suitable for use across carpet, upholstery, stairs and sealed hard floors.
- The slim design of SpotWash will comfortably fit on a step, and the 1.5m long hose allows you to easily clean further.
- Conveniently flush the hose clean after each use to help remove residual hair, dirt and debris left in the hose after cleaning.
- Comes with a free x1 250ml Spot Washer Cleaning Solution, specifically developed for use with VAX SpotWash.
- Features HeatWave Technology: maintain constant water temperature throughout the cleaning process
- The 3"" tough stain tool works great on everyday spills and helps you get into your carpets tough, set-in stains
- Comes complete with 2 sample bottles of BISSELL compact carpet shampoo
- Stores ready to use for when accidents happen
- Ideal for carpets, upholstery, cars and caravans
- HG Spot & stain spray cleaner is a carpet stain remover that also cleans dirty surfaces
- Suitable for carpet, upholstery, car upholstery, etc.
- With a dirt-repellent effect after use
- Our spot & stain spray cleaner cleans any couch in mere seconds
- Spray the stains with the cleaner and leave to work for a few minutes. Wipe off the released dirt with a clean and absorbent cloth (e.g. a terrycloth towel/kitchen roll). Then rub the surface dry
- Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner
- The only Portable Spot Cleaner with a motorised brush
- Twice the suction power of other comparable Spot Cleaners
- With wheels and retractable handle for extra manoeuvreability.Great cleaning machine for families and pet owners
- Dimensions: 17.5"L x 13.5"W x 17"H
- Includes 2 x 250ml Spot Cleaning Solution
- Model: 93306; 4.5m cord length, 1.7m hose length
- Vibrating hand tool attached to help clean deep down. Twice the suction power of other portable carpet cleaners.
- Rectractable carry handle. Carpet-friendly wheels. No tangle and quick release mains cable wrap.
- Easy pour waste water spout. IPX4 rated for outdoor use.
- UK’s #1 carpet cleaner brand
- 30 seconds amazing stain removal action & odour elimination
- Eliminates even strong odours
- Perfect for use on your carpets as well as upholstery & soft furnishings
- Our Gold standard for newer-looking carpets
- Powerful 1300W
- Clean water capacity: 3.8L. Dirty water capacity: 4.2L
- Folding handle and on-board tool storage
- Weight: 11.34kg
- Contents: 1 x Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner, 1 x Upholstery and Stair Tool, 2 x 1L Pet Formula, 3 x 1L Carpet Detergent, 2 x 1L Oxy Fabric Cleaner, 2 x Spot and Stain Wipes, 1 x Trial Size Detergent 266ml
- Janie Dry Stick Spot & Carpet Cleaner
- Eliminates tough stains and odours
- Formulated to remove heavy soil and unsightly spills
- Also ideal for pet stain accidents
- Oxy powered neutralises odours including pets
- Useful for carpets and soft furnishings in the home and car
Last update on 2021-05-09 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Carpet Spot Cleaners Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Carpet Spot Cleaners? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Carpet Spot Cleaners, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Carpet Spot Cleaners on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Carpet Spot Cleaners. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Carpet Spot Cleaners?
- What will Carpet Spot Cleaners do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Carpet Spot Cleaners?
- What’s the difference between good Carpet Spot Cleaners and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Carpet Spot Cleaners?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Carpet Spot Cleaners. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Carpet Spot Cleaners available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Carpet Spot Cleaners is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Carpet Spot Cleaners buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Carpet Spot Cleaners.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Carpet Spot Cleaners has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Carpet Spot Cleaners?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Carpet Spot Cleaners?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Carpet Spot Cleaners?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Carpet Spot Cleaners in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Carpet Spot Cleaners are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Carpet Spot Cleaners might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.