- Function: SMART SENSOR Carbon monoxide gas detector is a portable detector for detecting carbon monoxide (CO). Can measure the environment temperature with 2 temperature units (℃ and ℉)
- Wide Measurement Range: CO: 0～1000PPM, Temperature: 0～50℃ / 32～122℉. Resolution: CO: 1PPM, Temperature: 0.1℃ / 0.1℉
- Application: Carbon Monoxide meter is widely used in petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, paper, fire, municipal, telecommunications, food, textile and other industries
- Compact and portable: High precision portable CO tester with compact size (135*47*25mm) and light weight is easy to carry and operate
- Clear LCD screen: Large LCD digital and character display for easier reading
- ★Professional and accurate measurement:A portable instrument for the detection of carbon monoxide (Co) gas.Very high accuracy (± 5% or ± 10PPM),the reaction time is <60s.With a low power consumption...
- ★With a wide measuring range:the ambient temperature can be measured in 2 temperature units (°C and °F).
- ★Powerful function:Can continuously monitor the CO gas concentration in the surrounding environment.Can set concentration of warning value.Sound and light warning works when CO gas concentration reaches...
- ★User-friendly design:Small size, light weight, easy to carry and operate.Auto power off in 10 minutes without any operation.Large LCD digital and character display for easy reading.High-quality...
- ★Widely application: Carbon monoxide meter is widely used in petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, paper, fire, municipal, telecommunications, food, textile and other industries.
- Recall Alarm Mode (Enable/Disable): Easy to read 1999 count and displays CO levels from 0 to 1000ppm, audible alarm starting at 35ppm with continuous beeping when above 200ppm.
- High Accurate & Fast Response: Utilizes a stabilized electrochemical gas specific (CO) fast response sensor, 1ppm resolution with ±5% or ±10ppm basic accuracy (whichever is greater).
- Multi-Applications: HVAC service on furnaces and hot water heaters, Ambient air safety checks on residential appliances, Home inspections and Industrial environments where the accumulation of CO is...
- Portable: Ergonomic pocket size housing and one-button operation with rubberized sides for better grip and the easy button for one-hand operation.
- Multi-Functional: Auto Power off, Max Hold and Data hold buttons, Backlight for low light conditions, Complete with 9V battery, protective rubber holster, and carrying case.
- ★【Easy to carry】carbon monoxide detector Small size, light weight, easy to carry and operate
- ★【carbon monoxide detector Widely used】Portable instrument for detecting carbon monoxide (Co) gas
- ★【Clear LCD display】carbon-monoxide-detector Large LCD numbers and characters display, easy to read
- ★【Excellent performance】carbon monoxide alarm Wide measurement range, can measure the ambient temperature in 2 temperature units (°C and °F)
- ★【Scope of application】Carbon monoxide meter is widely used in petroleum, chemical, coal, metallurgy, papermaking, fire fighting, municipal, telecommunications, food, textile and other industries
- Automatic self diagnostic check
- 7 years sealed for life lithium battery
- Loud 85 dB alarm at 1 m
- Large test and silence button
- Large multi-function digital screen and room thermometer
- EN 50291 Certified Carbon Monoxide Detector: High accuracy and reliable long life electrochemical CO sensor and the CO alarm detector complies with EN 50291 standard.Sound 85dB audible alarm and Red LED...
- Large Digital LCD Screen: Display CO concentration PPM Level and Battery status. And three LED indicators display three working status: Red(Alarm mode), Yellow(Fault mode), Green(Power On, Normal Standby...
- TEST/MENU Button: Press "Test" to manual test the CO alarm circuit operation to ensure the proper working and Press "MENU" to view the alarm record. The alarm features self-test function automatic detect...
- 3x1.5V AA Battery operated(Battery Not included). Alarm features Low Battery warning to alert users to replace the batteries. Alarm features End of Life warning to alert user to replace the alarm after...
- Widely Used: Carbon monoxide alarm detector can be wall-mounted or free-standing- the best choice for home or travel
- Compact, slimline case. Dimensions = 118mm x 70mm x 40mm. Weight = 160g.
- 10 year sensor lifespan. Powered by three replaceable AA batteries (supplied). Please note that due to the replaceable batteries used in this alarm it is NOT a type that is permitted for use in Scottish...
- Warning "chirp" and digital display message indicates when batteries are low.
- Digital display of CO levels from 30ppm. Detector alarms from 50ppm.
- Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1:2010 and CE marked, 7 year warranty.
- Digital display that shows current CO levels (from 10 ppm)
- 10 year sealed battery
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Large Digital LCD Screen: Display CO concentration 25-600 PPM and three LED lights indicate three operation conditions: Red(Alarm), Yellow(Fault), Green(Normal Standby)
- High Accurate Response: Featuring a reliable 10 year life electrochemical sensor and the carbon monoxide CO detector complies with BS EN 50291 standard
- 85 dB Loud Alarm: Sounder beeps and Red LED flashes when dangerous level CO gas is detected to alert home members effectively
- High Reliability Operation: Featuring alarm record by press the "MENU" button. Featuring self diagnosis function to automatic detect hardware failure such as circuits and CO sensor fault to ensure the...
- Easy Installation and Use: 3x1.5 V AA Battery operated (Battery included). Alarm features Low Battery warning to alert users to replace the batteries. Features End of Life warning to alert user to replace...
- Power Supply - 3 x AA batteries
- Dimensions - 126mm x 72mm 35mm. (115g)
- Test/Reset Button Tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm.
- Approved by BSI to EN50291-1:2010. CE Approved
- Warranty - 7 years
Last update on 2021-05-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Carbon Monoxide Meters Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Carbon Monoxide Meters? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Carbon Monoxide Meters, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Carbon Monoxide Meters on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Carbon Monoxide Meters. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Carbon Monoxide Meters?
- What will Carbon Monoxide Meters do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Carbon Monoxide Meters?
- What’s the difference between good Carbon Monoxide Meters and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Carbon Monoxide Meters?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Carbon Monoxide Meters. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Carbon Monoxide Meters available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Carbon Monoxide Meters is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Carbon Monoxide Meters buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Carbon Monoxide Meters.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Carbon Monoxide Meters has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Carbon Monoxide Meters?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Carbon Monoxide Meters?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Carbon Monoxide Meters?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Carbon Monoxide Meters in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Carbon Monoxide Meters are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Carbon Monoxide Meters might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.