- Viewfinder type: Rear Screen
- Pin-sharp photos and cinematic full HD movies using 24.2 MP CMOS sensor with tiltable touch screen
- DSLR power in a portable body that catches all the action with fast 6.1 FPS shooting
- Enjoy smartphone-like touch control and easy sharing via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and the Canon Connect app
- Operating System Compatibility is Windows Version 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1 , 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
- Looks and feel of an all-in-one DSLR with easy-to-use interface
- Versatile shots with 65x zoom and 10fps shooting
- Capture important memories in RAW and 4K video
- Reliable, fast autofocus even in low light. Closest Focusing Distance: 0 cm (W) from front of lens in Macro
- Digital Camera PowerShot SX740 HS (Black), Wrist Strap WS-800, Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LHE, AC Cable, User Manual Kit
- Enjoy sensational image quality from a 20. 1-megapixel 1. 0-type stacked sensor and DIGIC 8 processor, which work together to deliver incredible colour and clarity
- This superb 5x zoom lens – developed using Canon’s considerable optics expertise – delivers pin-sharp results and boasts a fast f/1. 8-2. 8 aperture – great for low-light shooting.
- From the moment you pick it up, the PowerShot G5 X Mark II feels fast and familiar, with quick AF, 30fps Raw burst mode and a design inspired by our EOS cameras. Shoot with either a tilting screen or a...
- It’s as easy to get creative with video as it is with still photos, thanks to 4K recording and frame rates up to 120fps in Full HD mode.
- Use your mobile device to shoot remotely, and edit and share photos on the move. The PowerShot G5 X Mark II maintains a constant Bluetooth link, and transfers files using Wi-Fi.
- Upgrade your photography - shoot more than smartphone Snaps. High-quality photos shot with the EOS M200 last The test of time – capturing the ambience of important occasions and showing your subjects at...
- Seamlessly connected to your digital life - Show off your creative skills to friends and followers. Link the EOS M200 to your smart device with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for Auto Image Transfer, online photo...
- Unlock your creativity - it’s never been easier – or more fun – to take pictures in your own distinctive style. The EOS m200’s guided User interface and creative assist mode make...
- Go-anywhere design - The EOS M200 is small and light enough to go with you in your everyday bag. A 180˚ flip-out touchscreen helps you compose from Creative angles and shoot Great selfies.
- Complete the story with 4K video - The EOS M200 captures 4K video that looks amazing on your home 4K TV. Also try shooting smooth full HD at 60fps or slow-mo footage at 120fps in HD mode, or time-lapse 4K.
- A versatile, pocket-sized, travel zoom camera with 40x optical zoom, optical Image Stabilizer and Zoom Framing Assist
- Shoot realistic Full HD 60p movies and keep it steady at full zoom or running with 5-axis Dynamic Image Stabilizer and Auto Level
- Simply connect to your compatible smart device with Wi-Fi* and Dynamic NFC then shoot remotely and share or back up your creations
- Capture beautifully crisp and clear shots with 20.3 Megapixels HS System; embrace spontaneity with 5.9 fps continuous shooting
- Take full creative control or just point and shoot with Hybrid Auto and Creative Shot for fantastic results
- Pocketable premium image quality in any light
- Take beautifully simple control
- Easily capture superb, shareable Full HD movies
- Designed for effortless creativity. Storage Media: SD/SDHC/SDXC and UHS-I Memory Cards
- Wrist Strap, Battery Pack NB-13L, Battery Charger CB-2LHE, AC Cable, User Manual Kit
- The compact pancake design of the EF 40 mm f/2.8 STM makes your EOS even more portable, so you’ll always be able to take your DSLR with you
- Movie Servo AF uses STM stepping-motor technology for smooth quiet focusing when shooting video with compatible cameras
- Use an f/2.8-22 aperture range to control depth of field and shoot hand-held in low-light conditions, a circular aperture diaphragm delivers high-quality bokeh
- Suitable for a wide variety of subjects from portraits to landscapes and ideal for discreet reportage photography
- Pin-sharp images with fast, quiet AF with STM
- Your easy route into flash photography
- Create natural lighting by using bounce flash
- Learn to get more creative with your lighting
- Part of the EOS family of cameras and lenses
- Speedlite EL-100; Soft Case; Mini-stand; User manual
Last update on 2021-05-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Canon Low Light Cameras Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Canon Low Light Cameras? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Canon Low Light Cameras, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Canon Low Light Cameras on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Canon Low Light Cameras. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Canon Low Light Cameras?
- What will Canon Low Light Cameras do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Canon Low Light Cameras?
- What’s the difference between good Canon Low Light Cameras and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Canon Low Light Cameras?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Canon Low Light Cameras. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Canon Low Light Cameras available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Canon Low Light Cameras is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Canon Low Light Cameras buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Canon Low Light Cameras.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Canon Low Light Cameras has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Canon Low Light Cameras?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Canon Low Light Cameras?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Canon Low Light Cameras?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Canon Low Light Cameras in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Canon Low Light Cameras are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Canon Low Light Cameras might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.