- Made in the UK
- Suitable for use from 9 – 36 kg (≈ 9 months – 12 years)
- Flexible installation in most cars – with 3-point seat belt
- Comfort for longer journeys – recline position and drink holders
- Approved according to regulation ECE R44.04
- Enhanced side impact protection - sict offers protection to your child in the event of a side collision reducing impact forces by minimising the distance between the car and the car seat
- Secure guard - helps to protect your child’s delicate abdominal area by adding an extra a fourth contact point to the three-point seat belt
- High back booster protects your child in three ways: Provides head to hip protection; belt guides provide correct positioning of the seat belt and the padded headrest provides safety and comfort
- Easy adjustable v-shaped backrest - designed to give optimum support to your growing child, the v-shaped backrest provides more space for their back and shoulders
- Removable backrest we recommend you transport your child in a high-back booster seat for as long as possible for ideal flexibility you can also remove the backrest when your child reaches 135 cm
- Simple installation – soft-latch isofit system
- Misuse limiting design – intuitively positioned seat belt guides
- Lightweight – easy to transfer between cars
- Optimum side impact protection – deep, softly padded side wings
- Adjustable all round – height adjustable headrest and upper belt guide
- Intuitively positioned seat belt guides for straightforward installation every time. Machine washable seat cover that can easily be removed, so you can clean up quick and get on your way
- Reassurance of highback booster safety with side impact protection
- Lightweight, easily transferable shell
- Height adjustable headrest and upper belt guide
- Pull out drink holder and snack tray
- Simple installation with a 3-point or 2-point seat belt
- Superior protection - side impact protection, performance chest pads and pitch control system
- TUV certified for aircraft travel. ECLIPSE gives you great flexibility and is suitable for a wider range of cars. Designed to keep your child as safe as possible, it can be installed in the centre back...
- Multi-recline positions that can be adjusted without disturbing your child
- Lightweight, easy to transfer between cars
- The DISCOVERY SL is an award-winning highback booster seat with flexible installation options to suit any car – with optional attachment to the car’s ISOFIX anchorage points. All in a lightweight shell...
- Highback booster protection - this highback booster will protect your child in 3 ways: the seat shell provides head to hip protection; the upper and lower belt guides provide correct positioning of the...
- Adjustable backrest - the child seat's adjustable backrest allows you to match the angle of the vehicle seat, providing a better fit and a comfortable position for your child
- Easy adjustable headrest - the easy-to-adjust headrest was designed especially for older children, when using the 3-point seat belt to secure them in the car seat
- Removable cover - machine washable seat cover that can easily be removed, so you can clean up quick and get on your way.
- Made in Germany
- Harness up to 21 kg offers extended usage for growing toddlers
- SecureGuard helps to keep the lap belt in an optimal position
- FLIP and GROW for easy change between the integrated 5-point harness and the car‘s 3-point seat belt
- EasyRecline offers comfortable recline positions without readjusting the installation
- Our patented pivot link isofix system directs the force first downward into the vehicle seat, and then forward more gently – greatly reducing the risk of head and neck injury for your child
- We believe that a 5-point harness is the safest way to secure your child in a car seat because it keeps your child safe and tight in the seat’s protective shell
- Soft neoprene performance chest pads fit comfortably on your child’s chest. They help reduce your child’s movement in the event of a collision, and add even greater comfort to the 5-point harness
- The secure guard helps to protect your child’s delicate abdominal area by adding an extra – a 4th – contact point to the 3-point seat belt
- Easyrecline-suitable for all ages and can be adjusted even with your child in the seat and without having to readjust the top tether, convenient for both child and parents
- Intuitive 360 Degree rotation for rearward and forward facing usage
- Easy entry with 90 Degree rotation to the open door for easy placement of the child
- Extended rearward facing travel with more leg space thanks to shorter rebound bar
- Multiple recline positions - rearward and forward facing
- Approved according to ece r44/04 with integrated isofix and support leg
- Unique frontal impact protection - XP-PAD
- Adaptable side impact protection - SICT
- High backrest for side impact protection and correct belt guidance
Last update on 2021-05-06 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Britax Car Seats Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Britax Car Seats? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Britax Car Seats, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Britax Car Seats on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Britax Car Seats. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Britax Car Seats?
- What will Britax Car Seats do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Britax Car Seats?
- What’s the difference between good Britax Car Seats and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Britax Car Seats?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Britax Car Seats. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Britax Car Seats available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Britax Car Seats is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Britax Car Seats buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Britax Car Seats.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Britax Car Seats has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Britax Car Seats?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Britax Car Seats?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Britax Car Seats?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Britax Car Seats in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Britax Car Seats are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Britax Car Seats might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.