Having a beard does not necessarily mean you’re untidy. In order to look your best, a beard needs to be well-groomed and carefully trimmed. To meet this goal, you need one of the best beard trimmers that have passed our stringent review process.
Men’s fashion trends, like any other fashion trend, tend to change and evolve over the years. However, no matter the decade, you will always encounter men that prefer to shave and men that prefer to sport a little bit of stubble, all the way up to full-grown beards. If you fall into the latter category, you’ll want to invest in a beard trimmer. The best beard trimmer is similar to a hair trimmer in some respects, the key difference is they will normally have a slightly reduced footprint to better navigate the counters of your face as well as smaller teeth spacing. Some models will sport additional features such as nose trimmers, wireless designs or built-in vacuum cleaners. These bells and whistles can make your beard trimming life easier, so they are well worth considering for what is normally a slight increase in price.
The Best Beard Trimmers available to buy in the UK in 2018 are:
|1. Philips Series 7000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer with Integrated Vacuum System||Check Price|
|2. Philips Series 5000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer with Full Metal Blades||
|3. Braun BT3020 Men's Beard and Hair Trimmer, Cordless and Rechargeable||
|4. Philips Series 3000 7-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit for Beard & Hair with Nose Trimmer Attachment||
|5. Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer||
|6. BaByliss Precision Beard Trimmer for Men||
|7. Philips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit for Beard, Hair & Body with Nose Trimmer Attachment||
|8. Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer Set||
|9. Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer||
|10. Remington MB4045 Beard Kit||Check Price|
What To Consider Before Buying The Best Beard Trimmer?
The price: Before you buy a beard trimmer you will obviously pay attention to the price. However, you should also pay attention to the fact that a cheap beard trimmer is not always the best option. We would suggest weighing up your options and buying the best that you can afford, a decent trimmer doesn’t have to be expensive, but you’ll want something that will last many years. A beard trimmer should be highly functional, for example, it should have easy to use controls and should be able to trim beards of all lengths. There are certain brands that offer impressive trimmers for very reasonable prices, so do look out for sellers that provide discounts or are on sale.
User-friendly controls: Typically the best beard trimmer will have very friendly controls that facilitate easy operations. Some models have been designed with ergonomics in mind, while others this is a secondary concern. It is very important to make sure that the controls will not make it difficult for you to operate the beard trimmer one-handed. If you can, avoid beard trimmers which are heavy, not only can these become tiring to use but they’re less portable and not always the best travel companions.
Good quality: Try to stick with reputed brands even if you have to pay a bit extra for the best beard trimmer. As a user, you can rest assured of getting a good warranty for your product. Reliable companies will offer you good return policies in case of product defects. There are some cheap Chinese models making their way into the market, not all of them are bad, but they are largely unproven. Buying one might be a bit of a gamble,
Great features: When you are out to buy a beard trimmer; you have to make sure that you get value for your money. The beard trimmer might have multiple features and accessories, if this is what you’re looking for in a beard trimmer, then that’s great, otherwise, you might be better off sticking with a trimmer that solely focuses on trimming. The blades used in a trimmer are perhaps the most important factor, you’ll want to make sure there’s no tugging or pulling of your hair, just clean pain-free trimming. Most models are fine to use with sensitive skin and they’ll rarely cause the same irritation that shaving can. Buying a cordless model is a great option if you want hassle-free trimming, they are super portable and you don’t have to deal with irritating cables getting in the way or making sure you have a socket readily available.
How to Trim a Beard
At first, it might seem counterintuitive, but if your ultimate goal is to grow your beard out, then a spot of light trimming goes a long way to keep it looking respectable during the growing process.
To get started you’re going to need several beard trimming tools:
1. A comb to keep your beard tangle free
2. Quality beard trimmer to remove the excess hair
3. High-grade scissors for fine detailing
4. Beard oil to keep your beard healthy
Steps for trimming your beard:
1. Use your comb to align all your hair in the same direction, Make sure you do this everywhere, including your moustache and bottom.
2. Use your beard trimmer to get a level cut. If you aren’t sure what size of clipper to use, start with something larger and work your way down until you’re happy with the length. As your beard begins to grow, increase the clipper size.
3. Use a smaller clipper size as you get to the edge of your beard around your cheeks and neck. This will fade the beard in.
4. Trim your moustache carefully by first combing all the hairs out to the side, and then use your clippers to achieve the desired length. Next, comb your moustache down over your lips and using the beard trimmer without a guard tidy any hairs that overhang your lips.
5. Use scissors to achieve a professional finish by cleaning up any stray hairs for a more natural look.
6. Finally, finish your up with your favourite beard oil or moisturiser, this keeps your beard hairs healthy and soft.
Extra Beard Trimming Tips
1. Only ever trim your beard when it’s dry, you’ll get a much better idea of how it’ll look in the end.
2. Buy the best beard trimmers you can afford. They will last longer and stay sharp.
3. If you’ve bought a new set of beard trimmers, don’t assume the guards are the same size as your old ones. Try a larger size first and work your way down. Like clothing, sizes differ between manufacturers.
4. When you come to trim your neck, try to stretch your neck out. Neck scan can bunch up creating an uneven surface, stretching it out ensures your keeping the beard trimmer going over the contours of your face.
The Best Beard Trimmers Available To Buy In The UK Reviewed
1. Philips Series 7000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer with Integrated Vacuum System - BT7202/13
Good Design: The good thing about this beard trimmer is that you can use it without a cord. Enjoy a nice smooth dry trim with this gadget. So you no longer will need to oil your beard before trimming. As a user, you can keep a track of the battery levels so you can be aware of how much charge your trimmer has. Since this trimmer works on the universal voltage you can use it anywhere. The quality of the trimmer is top notch so you can expect it to last for a good number of years. The appearance of the trimmer is enough to grab your attention and it is also lightweight.
Powerful Vacuum System: This is one of the best beard trimmers since it has a very powerful vacuum and it captures most of the hair, so do not worry about littering. The BT702 has been used on mats with hair and the tests have been very successful. To cut things short this beard trimmer is perfect for any man who loves trim his beard even while traveling.
Easy maintenance: As a user, your experience with this gadget will be nothing short of delightful, as you do not have to spend a lot of time trying to keep it clean. You can remove the blades easily and give them a light rinse and they are ready to be used again. There is an anti-static chamber that holds hair in it, which again can be emptied into the bin. This is great if you are sharing accommodations with someone else.
Reliable performance: Since the BT702 has double blades in it, so your beard, sideburns, and mustache can be styled really well. This is perfect for people with sensitive skin. You can use this trimmer without any problems. So basically you can expect to trim your beard in half the time in comparison to the other trimmers. There is no doubt that this product is good for you.
- The company offers a 2-year warranty only on manufacturing defects
- The beard trimmer is fully charged within one hour
- You will have access to about 20 settings; so it makes the trimmer very versatile
- Since the vacuum, you can eliminate any mess
- You can use the trimmer with a cord or even go cordless
- The operation time is only one hour and is considered very less by the users
- The instructions in the user manual are not properly laid out and so some users have trouble, other than that the product does not have any cons as such.
2. Philips Series 5000 Beard and Stubble Trimmer with Full Metal Blades - BT5200/13
Blades for sensitive skin: The trimmer has special blades that are designed for people with sensitive skin. So you can enjoy a smooth trim every time. These blades brush against one another thus sharpening themselves in the process. The tips are pretty rounded so they eliminate any form of skin irritation.
Good design: The good thing about this trimmer is that it has a very comfortable design that makes it look attractive and enhances the functionality of the trimmer. The controls are easy to use.
Blades that can sharpen each other: The best feature on this trimmer is that the self-sharpening blades made of stainless steel manage to cut more and more hair with every trim, so you never need to use oil.
Highly waterproof: Cleaning the beard trimmer is not tough at all, simply hold it under the tap and give it a light rinse so there is no danger of damaging it either as it is waterproof.
Excellent battery life: You can use this trimmer close to an hour when fully charged. Since this works on the universal voltage you can use this anywhere in the world.
User-friendly: The trimmer is one of the best beard trimmers as it is very user-friendly. There are 17 different settings for the user, so you can style your beard in any particular design you want. Since the trimmer can be used without a cord you can trim your beard while you are moving. This is a perfect product for young working professionals who are constantly on the move.
- No need to add oil to the trimmer, you simply charge it and it is ready to use
- The edges of the comb and blades are rounded for extra comfort while trimming the beard
- The self-sharpen technology in the blades facilitate better trimming operations
- The trimmer can be used to maintain stubble; for people who like the rugged look
- Smooth trimming of the beard is possible with this gadget; can also be used on the delicate areas of the nose and mouth.
- Easy maintenance, blades can be rinsed with water
- The attachment and settings for length can be used for greater control
- Highly reliable and perfect for ultra-sensitive skin which is a huge plus point
- This trimmer does not do a good job when it comes to dense and long beards
- There have been reports where customers have suggested that the motor is very weak
- Hair clogging is another issue that you may face with this trimmer
- This product is best for short and light density beards
3. Braun BT3020 Men's Beard and Hair Trimmer, Cordless and Rechargeable
Different settings: The Braun BT3020 has 20 different setting that ranges from 0.5 to a good 10 millimeters for good precision. Each step has a gap of 0.5 mm that will give you the chance to customize the style of your mustache and beard.
Excellent quality: The trimmer has very user-friendly controls, so anybody can use this without any problems. The finishing is very good too and will last for a very long time. Even if you are the first timer for a trimmer this product is perfect for you.
High-quality blades: The good thing about the Braun BT3020 is that it has high-quality blades. So you actually have the chance to experiment with a whole bunch of styles, it does not matter if you have a long or thick beard. You can actually get very creative with this trimmer.
LED charging: This is the best feature of the gadget as you can be informed about the level of charge in the device. The indicator will help in reminding you when the device needs to be charged.
Good power: This trimmer can be used for at least 40 minutes nonstop, you may think that it is not up to the mark but the truth is that it outperforms most of the other brands by leaps and bounds.
Cordless usage: The good thing about this trimmer is that it is cordless; you cannot use it while it is being charged. This product is perfect for people who travel a lot; in fact, you can use this while traveling to work too.
- The best thing about the Braun BT3020 is that it is very easy to clean and you can rinse with running water
- The device comes with a good length adjuster, so you can expect to get a uniform cut every single time. Al you have to do is input the length and number and the gadget can be used straight away.
- Get very accurate results with this as the blades are sharp and last for a long time. Perfect product for the long and thick beard eliminates any form of pulling and tugging. The blades move smoothly over the face without causing any discomfort.
- Even though the manufacturer claims this product is perfect for the long and thick beard, some customers have said that it does not work well. Most customers have also complained about discomfort while the blades move over the face.
- The Braun BT3020 takes 10 hours to charge completely and some customers find this too much to wait for. Customers who expect a shorter time will obviously go for another brand.
4. Philips Series 3000 7-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit for Beard & Hair with Nose Trimmer Attachment - MG3720/13
Effective shaver: The good thing about this trimmer is that the shaver is a full size one. This is perfect for you in case you wish to shave huge chunks of your beard without using any comb in the process.
Versatile settings: The Philips Series 3000 7-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit for Beard have five different combs of lengths 9mm, 5mm,3mm, 2mm and 1 mm, these are very helpful to trim beards of different lengths and density.
Good utility: With this beard trimmer you can also trim the hair on your ear and nose without experiencing any discomfort. People with sensitive skin can go ahead and use this trimmer without hesitation. The user-friendly controls give you the liberty to give yourself a good shave.
Sturdy combs: The combs in this trimmer are designed to withstand high impact, and they last for a long time to come
Washable blades: You put the blades under running water to clean them, you do not have to follow any special process to keep the blades clean
- Very user-friendly facilitates stylish to basic trims
- Suitable for all kinds of beards
- Causes no discomfort while trimming hair in the nose and ear areas
- The sales package contains attachments to help you try different kinds of styles
- The trimmer comes with five combs to give better results
- The finishing of the product is top notch so you can expect it to last for a long time
- Very easy maintenance
- You do not require oiling the trimming blades
- The blades come with a self-sharpening technology and so the blades last for a long period of time.
- This trimmer is very portable and is perfect for those people who travel a lot.
- This gadget is so compact that it can be stored anywhere
- Great battery life, can operate for an hour nonstop
- The product works on a universal voltage so you can take it everywhere
- The trimmer does not weight too much at all
- A lot of the customers are not happy with the fact that the product has to be charged for long hours
- Reports of the charger malfunctioning have also surfaced over time
- Customers also stated that the user manual does not state very clearly on how to use the product
- There have also been reports where the product has stopped operating after a single use
- The trimmer is not as comfortable as it claims to be, it causes discomfort on the skin
- The gadget is not at all suitable for dense beards as the blades are not good enough.
5. Remington MB320C Barba Beard Trimmer
Different lengths: With this product, you can tackle beards of different lengths without any problems. To select the kind of trim you want you simply have to turn the wheel until the length you desired is displayed.
Blades coated with ceramic: The Remington MB320C is fabulous for sensitive skin as the quality of the blades is superb. The blades use a self-sharpening technology so they last longer. The blades are combined with Silica to make them durable.
Great utility: Unlike other trimmers that cannot be used while on a charge, this device is a good exception. This device can be used for at least 40 minutes at a stretch.
Low maintenance: The good thing about this trimmer is that you do not have to follow an exceptional cleaning routine for this. You will get a good cleaning brush with the trimmer that can be used to keep the trimmer clean and free from hair.
Pop out trimmer: This is very useful if you wish to trim hair in the more delicate areas such as the sideburns, chin, and ears. This device causes no discomfort on the skin, so if you have sensitive skin and you can use it without hesitation.
Sturdy Finish: Clearly the product is made to last for a long time and is certainly worth the money you spend on it
User-friendly: This can be used by first timers as it is very easy to operate. The user manual mentions clearly how to use the trimmer properly.
- Great features and worth every penny you spend on it
- Good product and perfect for basic trims
- The guard on the comb is very good
- The device retains charge very well
- Comes with a warning indicator
- The zoom feature works really well
- The finishing of the product is really solid
- Very affordable products when compared to the other models
- Can be used while it is on a charge
- The company offers a warranty spanning 2 years
- Very lightweight and portable
- The user manual is comprehensive about how to use it well
- Low maintenance
- No oiling required
- Stand not included with the trimmer
- The pop-out does not function well
- The trimmer can break very easily
- Many customers have complained about the weak battery
- Causes discomfort on the skin
- Has been reported to stop working after a single use
- The company claims to provide 3 years warranty but the box mentions 2 years
- Takes extremely long to charge and most customers do not like this
- The product is not waterproof, so it may get damaged if not protected properly
6. BaByliss Precision Beard Trimmer for Men - Black
Combs of different lengths: No matter what your style may be, clean shaven, stubble or a full beard you can use this trimmer without any hesitation. The combs can be changed to give you a lot of flexibility when it comes to styling your beard the way you want. The primary comb can be adjusted to 5 different positions, this helps to tackle beards of varying lengths. The package contains separate combs specifically for the jawline and sideburn areas and these combs can be increased by 1mm. This will give your sideburns a finer look.
Storage stand: The BaByliss Precision Beard Trimmer for Men comes with a stand that can be used for storage, this very helpful for people who tend to misplace their accessories. This stand is designed to accommodate the trimmer, cleaning brush and all accessories. With this stand, you can now store all the accessories in an organized manner so you will not be missing anything.
Easy to clean: The blades on the trimmer can be dismantled very easily and cleaned. All you need to do is put the blades under running water and dry in the natural air. Then use the cleaning brush to remove any hair that might be present on the cutting blade. With the BaByliss Precision Beard Trimmer for Men, you do not have to use any oil on the blades. However, you get a lubricant with the trimmer that can be used from time to time.
Battery operated: This trimmer runs on batteries so you can enjoy a great deal of flexibility, so you must buy this product without any hesitation at all
Convenient and compact: The BaByliss Precision Beard Trimmer for Men is so light and compact that it can be carried around almost anywhere. Great product even for first timers
- Very convenient to wash and clean
- The trimmer is priced very reasonably
- Practically no maintenance required
- The storage stand included is very helpful
- Easy to use, lightweight and compact
- The BaByliss Precision Beard Trimmer for Men comes with a wide range of cutting lengths
- You can trim your mustache with this too
- Produced by the leading brand in grooming products
- Great quality for the money charged
- The trimmer does not have an indicator life that warns us about the battery
- Customers have complained about how the batteries run out of charge very quickly
- The trimmer has been reported to stop working after a single usage
- In certain cases the trimmer has also broken, leaving customers seeking refunds
- The product consumes too much battery
- Not worth the money considering the substandard quality
7. Philips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit for Beard, Hair & Body with Nose Trimmer Attachment - MG5730/13
State of the art technology: The Philips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit for Beard uses an advanced technology that facilitates dual cut, this allows the users to achieve accurate trimming. The blades also use a technology that allows them to sharpen themselves, this adds to their longevity.
Trimmer made of metal: The metal trimmer in the Philips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit allows you to trim the hair on the body to a comfortable length. With this gadget, you can get a sharp trim around the hairline, neck, and beard.
Shaver with precision: Achieve flawless results around the neck, chin, and cheeks with the precision shaver
Trimmer for the ear and nose: The Phillips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit allows you to trim the hair in the ear and nose without experiencing any discomfort.
7 different combs: The best thing about this device is that it comes 7 combs and each of them can be used in different areas of the body. So you can explore a wide variety of styles
Good usage: The Phillips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit can be used for about 80 minutes at a stretch
Comfortable: This device comes with a rubber handle of high quality so as a user you will feel no discomfort while using this for a long time.
Highly waterproof: Since this device is waterproof you can clean it by simply placing it under running water.
- Effortless grooming with this product
- The trimmer has ten attachments thus giving you a lot of flexibility
- The shaver is cordless and comes with batteries that can be recharged
- 80 minutes of nonstop trimming
- The Phillips Series 5000 can be used on the entire body
- Very portable and light, so it can be carried around very easily
- Highly waterproof and so you can wash it easily
- The grip on the Phillips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit makes it very comfortable for long-term usage
- The finishing of the product is fabulous and it will last for a very long time
- Users have complained that the product is not 100% waterproof
- The device consumes too much of the battery
- The charging time for the Phillips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit is too long
- In some cases the product has stopped working after a single use; customers are very disappointed with this.
- The Phillips Series 5000 11-in-1 Multi-Grooming Kit has been reported to be broken as the finishing is very fragile
- Misleading information on the user manual which does not make it an ideal product
8. Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer Set - Black/Silver
Flexibility: The Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer set offers great flexibility to the users. Since the trimmer is cordless your movement will not be restricted in any way. The blades are top notch and they remain longer for a longer period. With this product, you can trim your sideburns, neckline, stubble, and beard very easily.
Great value for money: In the sales kit you will get all the necessary accessories with the trimmer and cleaning items too so that you can clean the device regularly. With the different types of blades, you can trim your beard in the many styles.
User-friendly: The best thing about Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard, and Moustache Trimmer Set that it is super easy to use, so even if you are a first timer this device will not give you a hard time to use.
Different lengths: This trimmer facilitates six different positions for the combs for different lengths. So this means you can deal with different styles.
Good finishing: The product boasts of superior finishing and it is evident that the product is made to last for a long time.
Good battery life: You can use the Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer Set for at least an hour at a go
- The trimmer has a range of 0.5mm-13mm
- The blades are made from carbon steel, the superior quality facilitates good trimming
- With a full charge, you use the product for an hour nonstop
- Can trim delicate areas like sideburns, necklines, facial hair and stubble without causing any discomfort
- Very easily rechargeable and easy to use because it is cordless
- The controls on the Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer Set are very user-friendly.
- Sturdy product and will last for a good number of years
- The user manual very comprehensively lays down all the instructions on how to use the trimmer
- Very reasonable price for features that it offers compared to the other models in the market
- Many customers have complained that the trimmer is not of good quality
- The battery cannot sustain the charge
- In some extreme cases, the trimmer has broken
- The trimmer does not work well on dense beards
- Customers have also complained of extreme discomfort while using the Wahl 9916-1117 Groomsman Rechargeable Hair, Beard and Moustache Trimmer Set
- The charging time is also too long, so customers prefer a different brand
9. Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer
Dry or wet shaves: The Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer are just perfect for getting dry or a wet shave. This trimmer has very user-friendly controls, so using this should a breeze even if you are a beginner. If you manage to use it well it offers a good amount of power and can move around the contours of your face without causing any discomfort whatsoever.
Good blades: The blades on this product are super efficient and they give you the best trim ever. You will have access to 20 different settings and so you can experiment with different styles. The blades can sharpen themselves and this actually ads to their life, so even after multiple shaves, you can expect the blades to be super sharp every time. This gadget works really well on dense beards too, so if you have a dense beard you can use this without any hesitation at all.
Fabulous design: The design of the Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer is fabulous and the finishing is sturdy too. The product is built to last.
Works on all skin types: the good thing about the Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer is that it is compatible with all skin types. So if you have super sensitive skin type you can still use this trimmer without any problem.
- Comes with rechargeable battery
- Very easy to clean and maintain, you can use the cleaning comb to clear the hair from the trimmer very easily
- You can wash this trimmer with water
- Has 20 different settings
- You will get a charging stand which is good
- Comfortable to use for long hours
- Perfect for travel
- Highly effective
- Sturdy finish
- Uses the latest technology
- The price of the Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer is quite reasonable in comparison to the other models in the market
- Great product for the money spent
- Needs to be oiled prior every use
- No pouch for travel included
- There is no indicator for the charge level
- The trimming blade of the Panasonic ER-GB42 Wet and Dry Beard Trimmer is too narrow
- The comb of the trimmer is difficult to use
- Many customers have complained about the trimmer not working from the start
- The trimmer is not good for dense beards
- Certain customers have complained that the product is too fragile and gets broken
- The battery cannot hold a charge properly
10. Remington MB4045 Beard Kit (Beard Trimmer, Mixed Boar Bristle Beard Comb, and Stainless Steel Scissors)
Anti-power surge technology: The Remington MB4045 Beard Kit has a Lithium battery and so you can expect this device to deliver a powerful performance on a full charge. As a user, you can expect a superior trimming experience with this gadget. This gadget runs up to 2 hours when it is fully charged. The trimmer is cordless; this means you can enjoy the freedom to move around while using this. You can rest assured that no power surge will ruin your gadget.
Customized styling: Since the Remington MB4045 Beard Kit offers a myriad of settings, you can add multiple styles to your beard. This trimmer can do a good job in helping you in taming your long, dense and unruly beard within a short time. The beard comb can be adjusted to various positions depending on your requirements. The trimmer also comes with a comb for your stubble with multiple settings.
Strong build: The Remington MB4045 Beard Kit is coated with Titanium and also comes with blades that can sharpen themselves, this also means that the blades will last a lot longer. The kit also includes washable heads; these make the process of cleaning the trimmer without problems. You will also get a Pop-out trimmer that is perfect for keeping your mustache and sideburns in proper shape. You will experience no discomfort at all while using this, so you should buy this without any hesitation.
- The body of the trimmer is coated with titanium, and it has blades that sharpen themselves
- The product delivers a powerful and accurate performance
- The kit includes all the wonderful accessories that are needed to style your beard the right way
- Adjustable combs included
- The battery facilitates long-lasting performance
- Very affordable price
- Usage causes no discomfort on the skin at all
- The trimmer is very easy to clean and does not require too much effort to maintain
- The trimmer has to be charged for a couple of hours to be used properly
- Customers have complained that the product broke after a couple times of usage
- The battery is also not up to the mark and cannot hold a charge for very long
- The trimmer is surely not meant for dense beards
- Certain customers have even complained about discomfort on the skin after using the Remington MB4045 Beard Kit
- Not worth the money as the quality is flimsy
- Works only with UK sockets
Well, these are the best beard trimmer that is dominating the market right now. No product is perfect but it is up to us to work around the problems and get the best out of the products. This theory is perfect for these beard trimmers. These are outselling every other brand in the market. The manufacturers are taking the customer feedback into account and are constantly trying to improve their products. These beard trimmers are undoubtedly the best products that money can buy. So if you are looking for easy to use products that are easy to use then make your section from these beard trimmers.