Music Zone 6 String Beginners Acoustic Guitar
- 3/4 size 6 string acoustic guitar is perfect for beginners
- Features 3 nylon and 3 steel strings for a vibrant sound
D'Addario EJ15 Phosphor Bronze Extra Light (.010-.047) Acoustic Guitar...
- D'Addario's lightest gauge acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and playing...
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
4/4 Full Size Classical Guitar for Beginners 39 inch Nylon String Acoustic...
- 4/4 Size (39 Inch) Full size classical guitar: HUAWIND 4/4 Size classical guitar is well made.The best choice...
- Top Quality Materials: HUAWIND 39 inch classical guitar is designed with an all Linden construction.Linden...
D'Addario EJ10 80/20 Bronze Extra Light (.010-.047) Acoustic Guitar...
- Extra light gauging for playing ease
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end
Rocket 3/4 Size Classical Guitar Starter Pack
- Fantastic beginners guitar package
- 3/4 classical guitar fitted with child friendly nylon strings
3rd Avenue Acoustic Guitar Beginner Starter Pack - Sunburst
- Full size acoustic guitar pack, perfect for ages 11+ wanting to learn guitar
- Quality student acoustic guitar also includes gig bag, picks, shoulder strap and replacement set of strings
Tiger Beginner 1/2 Size Classical Guitar Pack - Red Guitar
- Favoured by schools and education specialists thanks to their appealing colour finish and fantastic tone.
- 1/2 size classical guitar is reccommended for children aged between 6-8 years old.
Martin Smith W-100 Acoustic Guitar Package with Strings, Plecs, Strap -...
- Martin Smith W-100 Full Size Acoustic Guitar Kit - natural
- Includes access to free online lessons
3/4 Size 36” Acoustic 6 String Guitar (Black)
- Perfect 3/4 size acoustic guitar for beginners of all ages
- Slightly shorterned scale-length for ease of playing
Childrens Classical Guitar Kids Pack 3/4 Size by Mad About
- Children's classical guitar pack is the ideal starter kit - 3/4 size
- Nylon guitar strings that are easy to press down for a child or beginner