- Ultralight isobutene-propane backpacking stove weighs just 73G (2.6 oz)
- Flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil; boils 1 liter of water in just 3.5 minutes
- Easy-to-use design needs no priming, preheating or pressurizing
- Serrated pot supports accommodate a range of cooking pot sizes and fold exceptionally small
- Includes ultralight hard shell protective carry case
- ✅ DURABLE MATERIAL: Camping stove made of high quality. Non-Toxic anodized Aluminum, which can stand high temperature and weight.
- ✅ EASY TO CARRY: Hiking stove designed for one or two people,both the pot pan and camping stove can stored together in a mesh bag for convenient carry.
- ✅ PERFECT DESIGN: Both camping stove and camping pan are adopt foldable handle design with a mesh bag for space saving, can simply be tossed in one bag without worry.
- ✅ ENJOY YOUR WILDLIFE: Finally enjoy the great outdoors without second guessing if you packed everything to cook and serve your next meal with the lightweight,portable and compact design of the Camping...
- ✅ CONVENIENT: Piezo Ignition system of camping stove gas make it very easy for outdoor camping or hiking and it can support adjustable flame.
- EASY TO IGNITE AND ADJUST FLAME:Simply screw on the canister and press the ignition switch to ignite (canister not included); no extra flint needed; the built-in flame adjusting knob allows you to adjust...
- ENERGY EFFICIENT:Proven to boil 1 L of water in just 3 minutes; the rotary flame brings high heat efficiency and a full burning, greatly saving fuel
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Lightweight and compact design for less space occupation and easy storage; weighs only 0.7 lb; great backpacking stove for hikers who prefer to travel light
- STRONG & DURABLE: Made of aluminum alloy and stainless steel to resist scratches and corrosion; this camping gaz stove supports most cookware as large as 18 L; suitable for individual use or for larger...
- STABLE SUPPORT:Features low gravity center for great stability; the serrated stands enhance the friction between the stove and the cookware for added traction
- [Camping Gas Stove Windscreen Integrated] Windshield design of the camping stove provide an efficient prevention to wind, improving burning efficiency and saving energy. 【NOTE: The exclusive authorized...
- [Strong Power] High power of up to 3500W, even heating distribution. It takes around 3mins to boil 1Lwater (change with weather, fuel, and cooking ware accordingly).
- [Piezo Ignition System] The backpacking stove with ceramic piezo ignition, sensitive valve at the end of the intake pipe provides an easy flame intensity control. More convenient for you to enjoy outdoor...
- [Firm and Steady] Construct of aluminum alloy, stainless steel, making the camping gas stove prevent from rust. Sawtooth arm can stably support cookware as large as 18L.
- [Foldable and Lightweight] Folable support arms and stand legs make the backpack cooker easily packing into a compact box (included). It weighs 11.5oz/327g, perfect for taking it on the go.
- Power: 2200 W Gas consumption: 158 g/h
- Boil time: 56 min 35 sec at 3 m/s wind speed; 4 min 30 sec at 0 m/s wind speed
- Includes 1.3L pot with neoprene sleeve for easy handling
- Unsurpassed cooking performance under wind
- Matchless ignition
- The 10 pieces camping cookware kit includes 1 mini stove + 2 aluminum non-stick pots + 1 spoon + 1 fork + 1 knife + 1 stainless steel cup (16oz) + 1 sillicone insulated cup protector +1 Tank Bracket+ 2...
- The set of pots is made of imported high-grade hard aluminum alumina, aluminum thickness is 0.7MM The lightweight high-temperature resistant cooking pan pot bowl set is FDA approved Non Toxic anodized...
- The 500ml cup is made of 304 stainless steel, sanding texture, thickening, solid and durable. Scoop 410 stainless steel, handle 201 stainless steel, easy to clean
- All the objects in this cooking set can be stored together in a mesh bag for space saving and convenient carry. Both the cooking set /stove have foldable handles for space saving and compactness.
- It is suitable for camping, hiking, backpacking, picnic and other outdoor activities. Lightweight and extremely durable anodized aluminum perfect for camping backpacking
- Durable Material: The Camping Gas Stove is made of ultralight aluminum alloy and stainless steel which makes it bearing corrosion and high temperature.
- Windproof design: Upgrade Windproof design makes it prevent form wind ,improving burning efficiency and saving energy.
- Ultralight and Stable: Weighs only 11.99 oz / 340 g, can be easily folded into the carry case box anytime, perfect for outdoor camping and backpacking.Bracket horizontal tooth assembly design increases the...
- Energy Efficient: The Camping Gas Stove features with cyclotron type flame for maximum fuel saving.It is easy to heat up your meal/kettle quite quickly if you are in a hurry to get warm food (Note:...
- Easy to Use: The high energy ceramic piezo electric ignition to ensure convenient to use, you just need to press the ignition switch to ignite and adjust the gas knob according to your needs.
- 🔥Strong Energy Power: High power of up to 3500W with state of the art internal honeycomb combustion technology, even heating distribution,proven to boil 400ml of water in just 2 and a half...
- 🔥Windproof Design:Constructed with windshield design, this camping gas stove provide an efficient prevention to wind, improving burning efficiency and saving energy.Our Camping Gas Stove is made of...
- 🔥Easy to Ignite and Adjust: The outdoor camping gas stove is built-in piezo ignition, no extra flint needed and you simply screw on the canister and press the ignition switch to ignite (canister not...
- 🔥Foldable and Lightweight: Lightweight and compact design for less space occupation and easy storage,weighs only 0.6lb,perfect for taking it on the go,excellent equipment for outdoor cooking hiking...
- 🔥100% Satisfaction:12 month warranty,We promise you every quality camping stove and friendly customer service.If the backpacking stove you received is defective or have any problems during use, please...
- Convenient: Extremely easy to assemble; lightweight and collapsible, folds flat for easy storage, perfect for backpacking and camping.
- Sturdy structure: Sturdy stainless steel construction allows you to place your cookware stably.
- Scientific design: With open mouth for convenient adding wood.
- Unlimited fuel sources: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
- Environmentally friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
- High-quality materials: The alcohol furnace body is made of brass, which is durable. The alcohol stove bracket is made of aluminum alloy, which is light and easy to carry. The fire extinguishing cover is...
- Adjustable heat: Pull open the fire extinguishing cover horizontally to adjust the fire power. When the fire extinguishing cover is closed, the flame can be extinguished. The furnace body and the bracket...
- Humanized design: Stainless steel foldable handle for easy storage and avoid burns. The sealing cover has a built-in silicone gasket, which is leak-proof and has good sealing performance. Comes with a...
- Furnace core and combustion hole: After the alcohol is heated and volatilized, it will spray out from the small holes around to make the alcohol fully burn and increase the thermal efficiency.
- Combustion efficiency: When using, pour alcohol to 80% of the furnace core, about 100 ml of alcohol. The burning time of the big fire is about 30 minutes, and the burning time of the small fire is 60...
Last update on 2021-04-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Backpacking Stoves Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Backpacking Stoves? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Backpacking Stoves, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Backpacking Stoves on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Backpacking Stoves. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Backpacking Stoves?
- What will Backpacking Stoves do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Backpacking Stoves?
- What’s the difference between good Backpacking Stoves and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Backpacking Stoves?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Backpacking Stoves. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Backpacking Stoves available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Backpacking Stoves is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Backpacking Stoves buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Backpacking Stoves.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Backpacking Stoves has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Backpacking Stoves?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Backpacking Stoves?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Backpacking Stoves?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Backpacking Stoves in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Backpacking Stoves are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Backpacking Stoves might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.