- 52cc petrol earth auger with 1.2 litre tank capacity. 3HP & 9000 RPM power.
- Perfect for individual projects with 3 drills in diameters 4 & and 8 inch and a 58 cm extension pole.
- Using 2 Stroke Oil Mix - 40/1 - this will extend the life of the engine.
- Includes FREE 12 month warranty and full instruction manual.
- FREE next working day UK mainland delivery when ordered by 2pm (excluding Scottish Highlands)
- The garden auger has been upgraded to 100% solid shaft with triangle bit, will not break easily. Digging holes quickly even on hard soil. Extended length post hole digger 420mm designed for standing at...
- 40mm diameter, 420mm length planting auger will help you make hundreds of 40mm wide planting or post holes in minutes. Using the bulb planters improve your planting efficiency greatly.
- While this garden auger spiral drill bit is perfect for planting bulbs and bedding plants, as well as shredding up weeds and mixing fertilizer, the post auger not just limited to garden work. Easily dig...
- The post hole digger made of heavy-duty steel with premium paint coated for long service life. Work with any adjustable chucked drill, we suggest using 18V or greater drill to maximum the hole digger...
- Great gift idea for parents, friends, lovers, it will bring them an easy planting life in the coming planting season with our bulb planting auger, we offer 1-year guarantee 100% satisfactory, you can buy...
- Hardened & Heat treated
- Soft grip for comfort
- Tubular T handle for increased torque
- Will cut through most soils and clays
- Digs 6-inch diameter hole
- EASY TO USE – The auger screw design makes for easy digging and is the simplest, most non-mechanical way to make fence post holes.
- MATERIAL – Made from tubular steel
- SOFT GRIP - Features soft grip handles for extra comfort.
- REMOVABLE HANDLES - Incredibly easy to store, this fence post hole digger's handles can be effortlessly removed ensuring this auger takes up minimal storage space.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty included
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Black
- Total length: 1 m
- Handle length: 0,6 m
- Round tube dia.: 25 mm
- Official Oypla Branded Product - Brand New Free UK Delivery
- Ergonomically Designed Rubber Handles
- High-Grade Steel Construction
- Total Length: 1030mm (40")
- Screw Diameter: 150mm (6")
- 【Size】4 x 22 CM and 7.6 x 22 CM
- 【Easy to Use】Fit to any 3/8" chucked drill, 18V or greater drill recommended.
- 【Wide Application】Package includes two of the most appropiate size auger drill bit, suitable for various planting requirements.
- 【High Quality】Made of high quality steel, reliable and long life.
- 【High Efficiency】Makes hole digging easier, extremely increase your planting efficiency.
- ✅【POWERFUL】65cc petrol earth auger with 1.2 litre tank capacity. 3HP, 9000 RPM for maximum power. Using 2 Stroke Oil Mix - 40/1 - this will extend the life of the engine, low emissions and reliable...
- ✅【COMFORTABLE】Ergonomic design; twin handles for easy operator control & comfort. Anti-vibration foam grip handles reduce fatigue. Compact structure, beautiful appearance and convenient operation...
- ✅【EFFORTLESS】 Easy-pull recoil starter for nearly effortless starting. The ground auger digs not less than 80 pits/h, and can dig 640 pits one day counted by 8 working hours, that is, it works more...
- ✅【VERSATILLE】Throttle control system is very popular with operators for simple control of the auger. It has choke lever which enables a simplified starting procedure that reduces the chance of...
- ✅【SPECIFICATIONS】Includes 3 drill bits (100mm, 150mm and 200mm). Drill Length: 800mm. Plus a FREE 600mm Extension Pole. Rotation Speed：9000rpm.
- Bigger Size Meet More Demands - Our steel earth auger constructed with 150mm diameter by 800mm length, to suit the best of all your digging boring needs. Auger drill bit is produced with the universal Cap...
- Durable Use for Many Years - Our post hole digger is made of Carbon Coated Steel for durable use, upgraded alloy steel blade for maximum digging performance.
- Multiple Applications – our bigger auger post hole digger can be used for planting bedding, bulbs, seedlings or fertilizing shrubs, water aeration, weed control and roots removal. Very practical tool...
- Universal Fit – This 150mm diameter earth auger drill bit can drill to a depth of 800mm. The auger bit can be used with all gasoline/electric auger power head.(Universal 20mm round drive shaft)
- Efficient – the auger drill bit durable cast steel pilot bit with tungsten carbide cutting tip, ensure long lasting service life. Easy to handle post hole drilling applications. Whether planting a tree...
- Made of heavy duty steel,durable and rust proof ,can be used for a long time.The ground drill can also be disassembled for easy storage.
- Earth auger post hole digger, HEX shaft Non-Slip design that fits any electric or cordless drill - Stronger grip and stability in your drill. Drill auger planter is made of heavy-duty steel - Full HEX...
- Excellent for planting flower bulbs, bedding plants, grass plugs and nursery stock seedlings.
- Easily dig through most soil types even clay and rocky soil. Save your back and let the drill do the work!
- Non-Slip design that fits any electric or cordless drill ,easy to install and use,stronger grip and stability in your drill
Last update on 2021-05-14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Auger Diggers Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Auger Diggers? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Auger Diggers, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Auger Diggers on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Auger Diggers. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Auger Diggers?
- What will Auger Diggers do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Auger Diggers?
- What’s the difference between good Auger Diggers and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Auger Diggers?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Auger Diggers. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Auger Diggers available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Auger Diggers is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Auger Diggers buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Auger Diggers.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Auger Diggers has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Auger Diggers?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Auger Diggers?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Auger Diggers?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Auger Diggers in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Auger Diggers are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Auger Diggers might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.