- Andis 6.5 Thinning Shears, Professional Dog and Cat Grooming (80645)
- Can be used for cats and dogs
- Can also be used during scissoring
- Removes tangles and loose fur
- Stimulates skin and hair follicles
- Coarse and fine teeth
- Great for clipper-cuts and flattops
- Sturdy and durable
- Hook eye in handle for easy storage
- Narrow toe blade
- Leaves 1.5mm of hair approx
- Made from top quality carbon steel
- Suitable for all a5 type machines - oster, andis agc and agr models, moser, aesculap fav, heiniger saphir etc
- Narrow head blade ideal for paws, and design work
- 9-piece universal comb attachment set - for use with any Andis detachable blade clipper
- Fits most other clipper brands, such as Oster 97-60 and PowerMax (sizes 00000, 0000 and 000)
- Spring-loaded metal grip to ensure that the comb does not slide off during clipper-cutting
- Works best with blade sizes 000 and 1
- Very durable comb attachments ranging from #0 (1.5mm) to #8 (25mm)
- Store & transport equipment
- Fits clippers, tools & trimmers safely
- Zip closure
- Popular, andis brand
- Has a ceramic cutter for cooler running and requires less sharpening
- Attaches to any a5 professional dog clipper
- Leaves 3.4mm hair
- Replacement ceramic cutters can also be purchased when they go blunt
- Sturdy case with carry handle
- Holds 12 blades(Blades are not included)
- Features foam protection on the lid to stop the blades rattling around in the case
- Perfect for storing blades when not in use or transporting
- Excellent for use by pet owners, students, show dog exhibitors, breeders, groomers and mobile groomers!
- Best for all-around cutting and tapering
- Powerful, fast-running magnetic motor Cuts all types of hair
- Stainless-steel blades for long life
- Contoured for a secure grip
- Powerful, fast-running magnetic motor Cuts all types of hair
- The combs will allow you to achieve different lengths on your dog's coat without purchasing different clipper blades
- Only attaches to a5 type blades and professional clippers such as wahl moser, andis professional, oster, heiniger saphir etc
- This set of combs range in size from 1/16" to 1/2"
- Use in conjunction with a no. 10, 15 or 30 blade
Last update on 2021-05-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Andis Scissors Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Andis Scissors? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Andis Scissors, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Andis Scissors on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Andis Scissors. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Andis Scissors?
- What will Andis Scissors do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Andis Scissors?
- What’s the difference between good Andis Scissors and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Andis Scissors?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Andis Scissors. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Andis Scissors available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Andis Scissors is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Andis Scissors buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Andis Scissors.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Andis Scissors has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Andis Scissors?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Andis Scissors?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Andis Scissors?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Andis Scissors in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Andis Scissors are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Andis Scissors might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.