- Type G bandpass subwoofer box
- 12" Type G subwoofer included
- Acrylic window with blue illumination
- Peak Power: 800W, RMS Power: 250W
- High speed USB port
- 4 x 50W high power amplifier
- Bluetooth module for handsfree and music streaming
- Made for iPod/ iPhone
- Compatible with Android open accessory 2.0
- 9-inch high-resolution touch-screen to any vehicle with 1DIN installation space
- DAB+ Tuner Built-in
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto compatibility
- 3 Pre-Outs (4V, Front/ Rear/ Subwoofer)
- Usb port (1000mA)
- 4 x 50W high power amplifier
- Bluetooth for handsfree and music streaming
- Made for iPod/ iPhone
- Variable RGB illumination of the buttons
- Developed from widely used & stable Android Marshmallow OS, deeply customized & optimized to let it perform better in vehicles. Lots of vehicle-based features - Specific FM/AM Radio tuner w/ RDS, preset...
- If your car has factory Steering Wheel key Control feature (shorted for SWC,based on resistive analog signal input only; if your car happens to use digital CANBUS data signal, and you can find applicable...
- Dual Bluetooth chips inside not only work as BT handsfree /media streaming, but also connect to phone's BT tethering to access internet, send/receive files, and even connect to BT gamepad /mouse &OBD....
- Unlimited Micro USB Drive/ Micro SD storage supported (256GB confirmed OK). Which model of A6 series fits my need best? DETAILED DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A6 Models are available in this link:...
- Continuous firmware update [latest firmware version ATOTO AICE OS 9.4]. Get continued firmware update when available to ensure less bugs and new features added. Doest this one fit my car? Do I need any...
- Frequency: GPS 1575.42MHz ±3 MHz; Feature: Strong Magnetic Base Mounting; LNA Gain: 28dB; Cable Length: 3m; Connector: GT5 Grey Connector; Package List: 1 x Antenna (As the Picture Shown)
- Compatible with: Toyota Camry RAV4 Corolla Nissan Rogue Honda Civic Accord CR-V Factory GPS Navigation Head Unit;
- Compatible with: Clarion Nx700 Nx600 Nx509 Nx409 Navigation Stereo;
- Compatible with: Kenwood DNX6160 DNX6180 DNX6960 DNX6980 DNX7000EX DNX7020EX DNX7120 DNX7140 DNX7160 DNX7180 DNX8120 DNX5220 KNA-G510 DNX7140 Navigation Stereo;
- Compatible with: Alpine NAV-200 NVE-N751A NVE-N751AS NVE-N851A NVE-N852A INE-NAV30 INE-NAV38 INE-S920HD Navigation Stereo;
- 160Watt Built In Amplifier
- Variable Low Pass Filter
- Wired Remote Control
- 100W RMS
- 7” HEAD UNIT ANDROID 10 STEREO RECEIVER: The single din android 10.0 car stereo system with a 7” Auto Flip out capacitive touchscreen head unit,touch screen control operation and user-friendly UI...
- Support BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY & EXTERNAL MICROPHONE: The 1 din car radio receiver has built-in Bluetooth for easily pairing to Bluetooth-enabled devices. Android Car Stereo support BT connection with...
- CAR DVD CD PLAYER AND GPS NAVIGATION: The android 10 head unit receiver comes with a touchscreen control interface GPS navigation system. Built-in GPS module and external GPS antenna, android 1din car...
- YOUR BEST ASSISTANT FOR DRIVING: The android stereo is easy to connect WIFI/hotspot of your phone and download apps you like from Google Play Store,and it is easy for you to watch movies or enjoy your...
- UNIQUE OTHER FEATURES: Aside from those mentioned above,this car stereo receiver also has an AM/FM radio with 30 station memory.The 1din stereo system is very easy to install and set up with its remote...
- Product type: Car Radio Antenna | Length: 80cm
- Cable Specification: 22AWG CE Certificate Wire
- Applications: Digital Radio DAB + / FM Tuner Yamaha Pioneer Clarion Kenwood Alpine JVC Blaupunkt
- FM/AM LOOP 3 PIN-Antenna for radio head,AV amplifier,hi-Fi,TV-Karten SONY BDV-E CMT-Z DAV-DZ STR-D HT-M NAS-S WHG-SL MHC-EC CMT-SBT MHC-GPX RDH-GTK CMT-FX CMT-BT CMT- EH CMT-FX CMT-GS CMT-LX CMT-EC CMT-RV
- Weight: 20g | Package: 1x AM Loop Antenna
Last update on 2021-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best Alpine Stereo Systems Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great Alpine Stereo Systems? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to Alpine Stereo Systems, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest Alpine Stereo Systems on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to Alpine Stereo Systems. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy Alpine Stereo Systems?
- What will Alpine Stereo Systems do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality Alpine Stereo Systems?
- What’s the difference between good Alpine Stereo Systems and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about Alpine Stereo Systems?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning Alpine Stereo Systems. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for Alpine Stereo Systems available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing Alpine Stereo Systems is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our Alpine Stereo Systems buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available Alpine Stereo Systems.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of Alpine Stereo Systems has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to Alpine Stereo Systems?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy Alpine Stereo Systems?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about Alpine Stereo Systems?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the Alpine Stereo Systems in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the Alpine Stereo Systems are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new Alpine Stereo Systems might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.