- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card or computer in 1800DPI high resolution.(Only support SD card up to 32GB)
- 2.4 LCD Full Color Screen for easy viewing, you can look it clearly before scanning.
- Supports NTSC/PAL TV out interface through a 3.5mm video jack.
- Scanner body measures: L87xW86xH102 mm. CMOS sensor scans at 1824 x 2736 pixels (10Megapixel interpolated scan at 2588 x 3888 pixels).
- USB & AC Power Adapter included. Compatible with windows XP, Vista,7, 8, Laptop and Mac. Please Buy with Complete Confidence.
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126KPK and Super 8 films,Slides & Negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 Megapixels.
- Mac & PC Compatible, transfers high resolution images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet.
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2.4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Transfer piles of films and slides quickly. The scanned images could be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 MegaPixel Stand alone Film/Slide, Supports to digitize 35mm negative and slide as JPG files to your SD card or computer in 1800DPI high resolution.(Only support SD card up to 32GB)
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL.
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480*234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently.
- Operation system: Windows XP, Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK SCANZA Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SCABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power...
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush
- OF 135i can automatic batch convert 35mm Slides and Negative film, perfect for people who have shoes box full of negatives and slides
- 7200 x 7200 dpi (69 Megapixels) for 35mm Negative film and mounted slides. 48-bit input, 24/48-bit output
- Built-in infrared channel can detect dust and scratches on the surface of the original negatives and slides. It is highly useful for defect removal without retouching the images.
- Support export to 3rd party image editing software. For example: Adobe Photoshop or GIMP. User can setting in preference and about export after scan.
- Support Windows 7/ 8/ 10 and Mac OS 10.9.x ~ 10.15.x (Catalina), user can download driver from Plustek website. Item with 2 year limited warranty.
- All-in-One Film Scanner: Converts 35mm, 110 Film, 126KPK and Super 8 Slides & Negatives to JPEG Digital Files
- High resolution: Fast and High quality 22 Megapixel Scanning Instant Capturing Technology Digitizes High resolution JPG Files Within Seconds
- USB Transfer: Built-in 128M memory and external memory card supports up to 128GB(not included) that allows you to convert even more of your high resolution images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and...
- Easy to Use: touch Operation Takes Just 1 to 2 Seconds, stand-Alone and no computer or software required, 4.3 "TFT color screen or directly onto your television with HDMI cable(not included). Instant...
- System required: WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7/windows8/windows10/MAC
- Converts 35mm, 126, 110 and Super 8 and 8mm film negatives and slides to JPEGS within seconds with faster speed. Digitized photo quality up to 22 Megapixels, Mac & PC Compatible, transfers high resolution...
- Stand-Alone and no computer or software required, Tilt-Up 3.5’’ color TFT LCD screen, easy operation & Convenient adjust scanning resolution, brightness & coloration.
- Support WiFi Wireless Connection, easy to access the scanner via mobile WIFI, allows you can view, download or delete the photos.
- Intuitive user interface with functional buttons, easy to capture & save images to SD card or computer. (Please note: SD card is not included, the format of SD card is FAT 32, maximum capacity up to 128G....
- Comes with easy-loading film & negative adapters & film inserts&more, allows you to video out for TV connection(TV&HDMI cables included)
- Converts film &slide to digital image(135mm or 35mm negative /slide) in computer with updated software within 2 seconds, quick single pass scanning. No memory card required
- WIth 1800/3600 DPI interpolation resolution, it supports to save high resolution images in your PC and edit the scanned image with the software in CD
- System required: WindowsXP/Vista/Windows 7/windows8/windows10/MAC
- . Powered by USB, no other additional power required.
- Package included: USB Film Scanner , USB Cable, Software CD, Negative Film Holder, Positive Slide Holder, Manual,Cleaning Brush
- Smart Converter: Effortlessly Scan Your Photos, Postcard, Slides, and Negatives to the scanner (128MB built-in memory) or SD card(Included-4G). no computer needed. Digital JPG Pictures in Fast and High...
- Convenient Editing: Ocr Cd(only for win): Includes Easy Image Transfer and Editing Software, Color Screen for Viewing Your Pictures
- Faster Speed: touch Operation Takes Just 1 to 2 Seconds, Standalone Operation, No Computer Necessary. No Warm up, Calibration or Scan Head Pass Needed, Scans 35mm and 135mm Negative/Slide and Scans Photo...
- USB Transfer: The Photos Can Saved onto SD Memory Card. After Scanning Your Photos, Simply Plug the Scanner into Any USB Port on Your PC or Mac and Put the Scanner in "USB Transfer" Mode to Transfer the...
- Easy to Use: This All-in-One Digital Scanner Is Designed for the Average Person, so You Don't Have to Be a Computer Genius to Use It. No complicated computer software or driver installation needed. Start...
- ✦ 512MB of built-in memory can save up to about 500 images or you can directly use SD (max.32GB) card slot expansion, no computer or software needed.
- ✦ Vibrant full-color 2.4 Inch LCD screen for your scanned slides and films, convenient to watch.
- ✦ Supporting multiple languages, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Japanese.
- ✦ Made of ABC material, portable and durable. Perfect device to help you easily organize and externalize your old pictures and always keep memory alive.
- ✦ Convert 35mm/ 135mm positive, negative and slide films(color and monochrome) into digital JPEG format in seconds.With several buttons on the top, supporting preview, playback, adjust functions.
Last update on 2021-04-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Best 35 Mm Scanners Buying Guide
Are you shopping for great 35 Mm Scanners? Are you looking for a bargain, the best value, or the top-of-the-range model? Are you finding research to be stressful?
We know the feeling, which is exactly why we’ve done all the research for you. We’ve looked at all the options when it comes to 35 Mm Scanners, and we’ve come up with what we think are the greatest 35 Mm Scanners on the market today. Also, we’ve covered all the questions you might have, so you know you’re getting a great deal.
When it comes to buying the best, we can anticipate many of the questions you might have, and we know exactly what features you’re looking for when it comes to 35 Mm Scanners. To meet your requirements, we think you might need to know the answers to the following questions:
- Should I buy 35 Mm Scanners?
- What will 35 Mm Scanners do for me?
- What should I look for when shopping for quality 35 Mm Scanners?
- What’s the difference between good 35 Mm Scanners and the best ones?
- Which models or manufacturers are currently leading the market?
- Where should I go if I want to learn more about 35 Mm Scanners?
While the above questions are far from comprehensive, and you probably have far more concerning 35 Mm Scanners. This buying guide and recommendations should help arm you with the knowledge you need to get a great deal. If you have any other additional questions please feel free to reach out to us and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to do your research elsewhere, then there are near endless buying guides for 35 Mm Scanners available online, through specialist reviewers, subject matter experts, as well as word of mouth reviews. Getting a great deal and one of the best performing 35 Mm Scanners is not difficult, look at our guide and review our recommendations.
Our 35 Mm Scanners buying guide is 100 percent unbiased and based on real experiences, market data, user feedback, and authenticity. Our suite of tools includes machine learning AI, augmented big data analytics, as well as good old-fashioned research, testing, and understanding.
Combined together this allows us to put together a comprehensive top 10 best available 35 Mm Scanners.
Our processes and procedures that allow us to make buying recommendations are based on a scientific process that includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Brand Recognition and Value: Every manufacturer and brand of 35 Mm Scanners has its own distinct set of values. Most offer something unique, but that doesn’t necessarily equate to good. We look at these factors when making our guides and recommendations.
2. Selling Points: When stripped back to be basics, what matters when it comes to 35 Mm Scanners?
3. What’s included: Are they packed with every feature and made to meet our stringent criteria?
4. Value for money: Are you getting a great deal when you buy 35 Mm Scanners?
5. Customer Satisfaction: Are customers consistently rating the product well above average?
6. Long-term value: Is the buying experience short-lived? Have we found that some users are having a bad experience? What does that tell us about 35 Mm Scanners?
7. Field Tested Quality: When we tested the 35 Mm Scanners in real-world scenarios, did it live up to expectations? Was it lacking in a particular area or was there an area in which it exceeded?
8. Reliability: If the 35 Mm Scanners are well made with a professional finish, then it can be an indication of a product that is expected to last longer than most.
We know that new 35 Mm Scanners might be released any day, which is why we are constantly updating our top 10 list to ensure we have the latest information. Check back regularly to find updates, new reviews, and changes made to our list.
If you find that any of our information is incorrect, biased, wrong, or no longer accurate, then please do reach out to us and let us know. You can always reach out to us via our contact form. If you would like more information on our website’s purpose, then take a look at our vision statement here.